Pics that make you smile

I used to work with a very nice looking young lady who had a similar outfit. She only wore it to work twice because she was uncomfortable with the programmers staring at her all day (it wasn't the dress :D ).

With the level i pay in taxes here, it would bother the living hell out of me.

Jane and Arlene are outside their nursing home, having a drink and a smoke, when it starts to rain. Jane pulls out a condom, cuts off the end, puts it over her cigarette, and continues smoking.
Arlene: What in the hell is that?
Jane: A condom. This way my cigarette doesn't get wet.
Arlene: Where did you get it?
Jane: You can get them at any pharmacy.
The next day, Arlene hobbles herself into the local pharmacy and
announces to the pharmacist that she wants a box of condoms.
The pharmacist, obviously embarrassed, looks at her kind of strangely (she is, after all, over 80 years of age), but very delicately asks what size, texture, brand of condom she prefers.
'Doesn't matter Sonny, as long as it fits on a Camel.'
The pharmacist fainted.
16FAA81A-5DD3-4FFC-9840-8D4C18D0D0CF.jpeg

Not without googling, know a lot of names but the order they fall in are fragmented in my mind.

But i am legally excused :sneaky:

44932965_2131896850395843_2436007718310379520_n.jpg

animals-laxative-alphabet_soup-recipe-ingredient-soup-awhn556_low.jpg

135754-Mummy-Toilet-Paper.jpg

44985041_588975661555961_6858989151677579264_n.jpg

Made me smile.
A 600 HP LS swapped 121,,,,,,, ill drive it any day, though with Danish gas prices i will probably have to make do with 1 tank every month.

hop5ge7gnnx4gn1aq6sk.jpg

In my teen years during the gas crisis, I managed to acquire a very nice but huge Oldsmobile 98 for $200. I was working part-time at a gas station so on payday I pulled over to the premium pump and nonchalantly filled the tank, not realizing it was as big as the car. When I hung up the nozzle it had eaten all but a couple dollars of my week's paycheck o_O That beast had a 30 gallon tank and at best gave ~8 MPG but the 455 engine put many stock small-block Camaros and Mustangs to shame :p

Phil

I cant remember the size of the Volvo tank but it sure wasent 30 gallons :) though with its 18 or 2.0 liter engine wasent a ECO engine as such, also back then in the happy 80ties a liter of gasoline was like 6 DKkr here and now its almost double that ( so very expensive gasoline back then too factoring in everything )
BTW i paid very close to 2000 USD for that old Volvo when i got it when i was 17 in 1983, that also tell a little about car prices then and now here ( insane )
Just read this in regard to "BIG" MOPAR engines, my friend should put one of those in his 1985 Dodge ramcharger rustbucket.
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...rsepower-426-crate-hemi-engine-300740601.html

i've been watching the Rich Rebuilds channel - a guy who bought 2 wrecked/flooded tesla model S (60 kwh battery) and frankensteined them together to make one good one, and is now doing the same with a P100D, and some other stuff.

wish i had the spare time and money to Tesla-fy something... like maybe an E36 M3. that way it'll still be fun to drive. would be quite a project though... i would try to keep as much tesla parts as possible when it comes to electronics. Would be ironic to use Tesla Model 3 parts in a BMW M3, as many places are referring to the Model 3 as "M3" for short...

1541012760490.png

remember the video earlier this year showing just how big some rockets are? that guy made one showing how big various stars are:

and in case you missed it, the rocket size videos:

Just buy this hybrid and be done with it,

Last edited:
i've been watching the Rich Rebuilds channel - a guy who bought 2 wrecked/flooded tesla model S (60 kwh battery) and frankensteined them together to make one good one, and is now doing the same with a P100D, and some other stuff.

wish i had the spare time and money to Tesla-fy something... like maybe an E36 M3. that way it'll still be fun to drive. would be quite a project though... i would try to keep as much tesla parts as possible when it comes to electronics. Would be ironic to use Tesla Model 3 parts in a BMW M3, as many places are referring to the Model 3 as "M3" for short...

View attachment 42820

Speaking of "Tesla-fying", how about this?

Today, ICON a "restomod" company based in Los Angeles, and Stealth EV, a company specializing in electric car conversions, unveiled the "1949 Mercury EV Derelict" a 1949 Mercury coupe with a Tesla battery pack.

ICON said that it “forensically disassembled the body, replaced all rubber, added insulation and sound-deadening products everywhere. It then reassembled the vehicle in a manner that tried to make it look like nothing had been touched."

“The dual electric motor, transmission-less design provides 470 lb-ft of freight-train torque and the equivalent of 400 horsepower, with no shifts all the way up to the Merc’s 120 MPH top speed. A full Tesla Performance 85kWh battery array is strategically fit throughout the vehicle for exceptional weight balance. It is capable of an estimated 150- to 200-mile range and has 1.5-hour full recharge capability."

https://electrek.co/2018/10/31/1949-mercury-coupe-ev-conversion-tesla-powertrain/#more-77976

49derelict.jpg

49-mercury-coupe-ev.jpg

29-icon-49-mercury-coupe-ev.jpg

ICON have done a lot of cool cars, need deep pockets to own one though

According to the article I linked above, "They say that the 1949 Mercury EV Derelict was commissioned by a longtime client, who gave ICON the “go-ahead to push the boundaries of design and engineering.”

According to the article I linked above, "They say that the 1949 Mercury EV Derelict was commissioned by a longtime client, who gave ICON the “go-ahead to push the boundaries of design and engineering.”

as I said, not cheap, I'm sure those boundaries they were pushing were costly, eg 200k plus for an ICON Bronco https://www.icon4x4.com/br

do admire their work though, even if I can't ever afford it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back