Pics that make you smile

Me is a Junuary, Child of THE Summer of summers......

WARNING!

a5MZzxy_460s.jpg

Well i wouldn't know, but it seem to me its that way in any walk of life, maybe with a few exemptions where first and foremost politics come to my mind, those guys are far from as accountable as they should be.
What you said was always been used against you in the groups i have mingled with, then again i was not that good to choose people to hang out with.

Man im glad that wasent me, in no longer able to support my own weight hanging like that for long.
Was much more easy when i was 50 kg lighter a decade ago.

They were not the writers for the YT channel "Engineering Explained".

Brian

View attachment 42741

Only after responding did I notice that there's nobody in the TO field. Makes me wonder how many others were in the BCC field, but hey, it's still nice to get a response at all!

Well, after 3 successful phone interviews, I am having an in person interview... In about 12 hours! Had to sign a non-disclosure agreement, and no photos or video allowed (sorry). Wonder if they'll notice or say anything about my dashcams...

This is the place I would be working if I get the job:

A local 18 Yo kid that had his license for 3 months now don't have it any more, what he do have now are a 10.000 Dkkr / 1500 USD fine and a car he can sell or mothball for when he are allowed to retake his license again.
All that for the effort of going 207 km/h on a 80 km/h highway yesterday :giggle::p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back