Confused about parking mode - please help

drog1998

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi,

I just purchased a A129 Duo along with a 2 wire hardwire kit.

My question is is the 2 wire hardwire kit suitable for parking mode? Or do I need the 3 wire version.

My car has been smashed into on several occasions at night so i'm looking for a solution to catch the culprit. I'm just confused as to whether I need it Auto Event Detection, Time Lapse or G motion sensor.

Thanks

Hi,

I just purchased a A129 Duo along with a 2 wire hardwire kit.

My question is is the 2 wire hardwire kit suitable for parking mode? Or do I need the 3 wire version.

My car has been smashed into on several occasions at night so i'm looking for a solution to catch the culprit. I'm just confused as to whether I need it Auto Event Detection, Time Lapse or G motion sensor.

Thanks
VIOFO A129 Duo dash camera support two different type hardwire kits cables, the general two wires HK2 hardwire kit cable and three wires HK3 ACC hardwire kit cable.
With HK2 hardwire kit, you can connect the cable with camera directly or through the GPS mount.

Reactions: Mtz
Does the HK2 kit support automatic parking mode with the time lapse recording mode?

I kind of want something that is automated when I switch off the car and then to go into time lapse mode.

I also looked in to using the cigarette lighter / USB power bank set up, does that still engage in to auto parking mode?

Thanks

Thanks Harsh, it cleared up a few things

Back