Has anyone laid their hands on a "70mai Dash Cam Pro" yet?

Hello, does anyone have the manual in English?
Thanks

@abhik thanks, BG sells the GPS module in Chinese and English ... but is there a difference, since it is a passive add-on?

@abhik thanks, BG sells the GPS module in Chinese and English ... but is there a difference, since it is a passive add-on?
I don't think there is a difference in the GPS module. I have 2 of these dash cams, one in English and the other Chinese. They work the same. I am using the English app for both these devices.

Mine's still on backorder, GB oversold their available stock... they're expecting to be restocked and shipping in 10-15 business days. The plus side is that it's great news so many new users are coming onboard.

Mines from Indiegogo is with the post, hoping to get it in a few days

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

I had bought the English version from Tomtop (bad shop), but they sent me the Chinese version, now I bought it from BG and I'm hoping it's the right one; excuse the many questions but I installed the English app but I do not see the manual ... thanks.

received unit

Video quality is improved significantly. however a few issues due that may require firmware update.
1. Screen does not switch off
2. Does not response to voice commands (take photo, sound record on/off, wifi on /off).

Nice to have
1. Remove 70mai pro watermark
2. Speed to be indicated (with GPS unit install).

I had bought the English version from Tomtop (bad shop), but they sent me the Chinese version, now I bought it from BG and I'm hoping it's the right one; excuse the many questions but I installed the English app but I do not see the manual ... thanks.

If you know how to change the firmware from Chinese to English, plz share with me too, because I have Chinese version. (I already ordered in around September the English from Indiegogo, but still didn't receive yet. :/ )

I also bought the English version but the eBay seller sent the Chinese one.
If anyone knows how to change it to English please let me know

I also bought the English version but the eBay seller sent the Chinese one.
If anyone knows how to change it to English please let me know
Send it back

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Here it is reuploaded. I managed to flash it over 1.0.1 Chinese firmware on the 70mai pro.

https://mega.nz/#!jcBhAYZI!XlYL4o9aEADZ3pYWyBgFoLUHjxU0j7IOjcnTY9FtJjM

All credit goes to the Russian forum, mainly the user "azrado".

Thank you.
I can't see how can I upgrade it. I tried in the normal way, just put every file on the empty SD card without any folders, and put the SD card in to the camera, and after that to connect the power cable. It doesn't work, it wants to format the card.
I have to change the serial number as like in the YI cameras? Or what is tha magic? :)

Okay, I found it, but doesn't want to upgrade/change.
Imediately write: "Updgrade failed" :/

Last edited:
Instruction:
  1. We charge the recorder, because From the power it is NOT stitched.
  2. Download the archive and unpack it.
  3. Unpacked the update folder, copy it to the root of the flash drive (just throw it on the card and not some folder).
  4. We insert the card into the recorder, hold down the rightmost button and turn it on with a large long button, hold the right button until the message about the update appears and release.
  5. We are waiting for 15-20 seconds, as the screen goes out, turn on the recorder and enjoy the english firmware with the english voice.

Back