RIP: Vadim Kozlov (Author of RegistratorViewer DataKam)

Just got this news.
It is a lost of this world.........

Just got this news.
It is a lost of this world.........
Being in the business of dash cams is it not a bit embarrassing to admit to only now finding out.. some 6 months after his passing. As a product manager one would think you should be well aware of Vadim Kozlov and his accomplishments in the dash cam viewer market.

This was indeed a big loss, the man was a genius and still he once helped a newbie like me personally.
Very sad to hear this.

It is significant that five months after @Pier28 first posted this sad news that this thread is still active and we are still talking about it.

In Pier28's initial post in this thread he said, "There were no witnesses, and it's unclear if he was on his motorcycle or in a car."
Since reading that I've always been struck by the irony that Vadim of all people didn't have a dash cam at that critical moment. It's always seemed like the elephant in the room of this tragic story.

a few days before the tragic death of Vadim, he managed to give me the latest test version

RegistratorViewer_v.6.0.0.22

alnqf.png

Being in the business of dash cams is it not a bit embarrassing to admit to only now finding out.. some 6 months after his passing. As a product manager one would think you should be well aware of Vadim Kozlov and his accomplishments in the dash cam viewer market.

I am sorry for this
I was building a new developping team those days so have few time to catch DCT.
But, i decided to spend at least half hour on DCT from today.

I just saw on another thread that Vadim passed away. In june 2015 he thanked because of a donation I made due to Registrator Viewer website. :(

I just saw on another thread that Vadim passed away. In june 2015 he thanked because of a donation I made due to Registrator Viewer website. :(

we used to donate to him every time we did a production run as he had added support for one of our cameras

I took dashcams seriously at first because of his excellent software and waited until I could buy one. ):

Back