Pics that make you smile

Wham Bam please keep away from walmart mam.

" What are the odds "
Actually they are getting better and better by the day, so far anyone 30 years old or younger are clueless, aside for like a few handful of hipsters.
And if it was linked to just about any other DB song i would be lost too as DB have never been my cup of tea.

After reading the article, I wouldn't urinate on their HR department people if they were ablaze, but I might donate some gasoline to the cause. Totally heartless and inhuman so that's what they deserve in return.

Phil

Lets hope you have the right stuff.
Yeah, I have a decent job right now that I don't feel the need to run away from. I only applied to SpaceX because I thought it would be a cool place to work. Now I know it's not. Not if you have to worry about being laid off out of the blue.

I've decided that unless they cut me a check for a cool million (ok, I'd even take a half million), I'm not accepting anything from SpaceX.

At least I got a personal tour of the test facility! :)

Last edited:
In reply to David Bowie trucks.

ffbxsm4jii401.png

Alexa remind me to breathe.

Seem like the British want to have their own solo tea party now, and i wonder what we Euro buys will have to ditch and in what harbor.
If i am not mistaking they have their brexit 2.0 vote over there today,,,,, that could potentially cost Danes some 17 billion DKkr a year if it become a hard brexit.

If i was anything like many people i would make a video of myself throwing teabags of Lipton tea in the harbor here :) that might quadruple my youtube count :cautious: but im not like that.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back