Pics that make you smile

Yeah, it's in the name! Now that I think about it, this might actually be where the modern flat Earth thing started from - some idiot reading something somewhere that the word planet had the same root at the word plane.

plane
[pleyn]
noun
a flat or level surface.

Geometry . a surface generated by a straight line moving at a constant velocity with respect to a fixed point.

adjective
flat or level, as a surface.

:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
a9KENN1_460s.jpg

Back to their old tricks I see... :)

Been working on and off all day trying to salvage my PTZ camera that fell down on my balcony floor.
Aside for the ripped apart network cable everything looked to be dandy, and camera powered up and did its thing, but dammed if i was able to connect to the thing :cry:

Will be smiling again in this regard when i make finances be there to order a new one :cautious: at least i can get a much better sensor now and probably do color mode all day thanks to the LED light in the back year ( my IMX 185 camera do that just fine )
Not having PTZ freak me out a little, but i can make do for a while.

I was about to say Jokiin probably suffered a heat stroke, sure wasent going to say anything about dementia.

Just got back from a meal at J. Dahmer's restaurant where I had a hand and cheese sandwich :rolleyes::eek::LOL:

Phil

I was about to say Jokiin probably suffered a heat stroke, sure wasent going to say anything about dementia.

I generally hold them off for a few days before uploading any and grab whatever is in quick access at the time, I second guessed that one and still got it wrong :p

A little context on this phone charger sign - it was placed at a conference for hackers called DEF CON.

Even the first time I ever saw one of those public chargers I didn't trust it. I won't ever use any of them, because as they say in IT security - once you have physical access, you own the device. And there have been documented cases of these chargers installing root kits on people's phones, so my opinion is not unfounded.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back