[SOLVED] Image quality on Git2P after 90 FOV lens swap

Can this be? I mean, I know it's a fisheye and all but I've never seen such specs on lenses before.
I think it is 2.something mm. The 170 will be the FOV of the image created by the lens which is a bit bigger than the diagonal FOV of the sensor. 170 degrees is very wide angle, not far from being able to see behind the camera!

I think it is 2.something mm. The 170 will be the FOV of the image created by the lens which is a bit bigger than the diagonal FOV of the sensor. 170 degrees is very wide angle, not far from being able to see behind the camera!

yet to see any of these cameras that have a 170 degree lens, basing calculations on the numbers provided are going to be out a bit as a result

yet to see any of these cameras that have a 170 degree lens, basing calculations on the numbers provided are going to be out a bit as a result
The Git2 is wider than any dashcam I've met, but 170 certainly isn't what you end up with in the video, photos are a bit more then video in diagonal FOV since they are 4:3, not 16:9 like a dashcam, so can see a bit further towards the edge of the lens image circle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sandro Git2 11
Back