DDpai mini2P data transer to PC

YeoYeo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just installed a DDpai mini2P as a rear view dash cam in my Skoda yeti. I am finding very difficult to remove micro sd card when tailgate is open.
The reason I wanted to remove sd card is to check on my pc the recorded video as I find the android app very basic for reviewing and saving video recordings.
Is it possible to connect the DDpai mini2P to my laptop via the micro usb on the dash cam to download all data recorded which would be a lot easier than fiddling with micro sd card.

Hello friend,

1, DDPai mini2P doesn't support direct connect with PC;
2, Yes, it is indeed not convenient to take out microSD card;
3, Frankly speaking, if you want to frequently download all video clips to PC, DDPai mini2P is really not an ideal option;
4, However, the original design intention of mini2P is, the user doesn't need to quite often download, or download all video clips, i.e. the user only need to download some key evidence for example 1-2 minutes short video clips if necessary, then the user can do it via DDPai APP very easily and quickly, for most of other video clips, just let the camera overwrite them by loop recording.
5, i.e. most of the time, just leave the camera alone and let it record reliably and quietly.

Thanks for reply,I thought as much after several attempts at linking Mini2P to computer,
Sitting in cold car in middle of winter searching for files is not ideal, So I have made a small magnetic mount for my DDpai mini2P with neodymium magnets which allows me to take dash cam into home to search video records.

I just 3d printed a mount similar to go pro with some 3m so all i do is slide the camera on and slide it off if i need it. using an arm and mount is using too much surface area and not a clean system
(y) please could you share some pictures of your DIY? thanks.

Back