latest app and firmware versions

YeoYeo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
Can anyone tell me what are the latest software and firmware versions for DDpai mini2P
thanks

1, mini2P's latest firmware is mini2P_20180426V3.5.2.29
2, You could see the upgrade prompt in APP---ME---About if new version available.

Dear Fabio,
How can one download a snapshot video to his laptop or PC . Do you need a program for that? This is for sending the video to your insurance company in case of a collision.
Please inform me.

Kind Regards
Rvh65 ( Ron) Netherlands

Dear Fabio,
How can one download a snapshot video to his laptop or PC . Do you need a program for that? This is for sending the video to your insurance company in case of a collision.
Please inform me.

Kind Regards
Rvh65 ( Ron) Netherlands
1, The short video clips which are recorded by snapshot button can't be found independently in files;
2, The short video clips are the “marks" of the normal recordings but not recorded like "dual channel";
3, When camera is connected with DDPai APP, these short video clips will be automatically downloaded into APP's album;

1, mini2P's latest firmware is mini2P_20180426V3.5.2.29
2, You could see the upgrade prompt in APP---ME---About if new version available.
Upgrade DOESN'T WORK !!!! CAMERA can't upgrade itself in any way. Trying to find firmware files on the off site. The link DOESN'T WORK. Trying to connect customer support 5 times a week AND they DIDN'T RESPOND in any way.

Back