New Firmware

HELP FOR ME!!!
Okay lets see if we can figure this out.
Are you using iOS or Android to run the Vico Viewer mobile app?
If so what is you App version and OS version of your device?
Have you used it to modify the camera settings at all yet?

the wifi does not "exist" .. as it is locked
Do you mean no SSID broadcast at all and nothing shows up on your mobile device or that it shows an SSID but it is password locked.

Okay lets see if we can figure this out.
Are you using iOS or Android to run the Vico Viewer mobile app?
If so what is you App version and OS version of your device?
Have you used it to modify the camera settings at all yet?

Do you mean no SSID broadcast at all and nothing shows up on your mobile device or that it shows an SSID but it is password locked.

No I use android, but the device is not in any way own the copyright can not see ...
Stay up to white light on and does not emit any warning, then if I turn off the car remains on funo to spegnarsi floor plan,,, : ((

is as stuck on sistemaè very strange and I do not understand how I can risolvereil problem by resetting everything, I do not think it came to damage the whole system .. :/

Please help me I'm going crazy .... : =

Is you memory card in your WF1 Formatted to FAT32?
2zg5gzo.png

and if you mean can't see copyright as in can't see the date it was published go to your application management on your Android Device and it will tell you the version you are running. The latest is 1.1.5 older versions have issues on Android
mh8rcm.png

Last edited:
It is ... I had already tried to make the formatting Fat 32 and the VicoViwer version is already in ver. 1.1.5, but does not connect because the WF1 broadcasting the wifi signal .... and the white light is still on until battery drain ... o_O
1385249325.png

but does not connect because the WF1 broadcasting the wifi signal
It is broadcasting an SSID or is not?
If it IS NOT broadcasting an SSID and you have the micro sd card formatted in FAT32 the camera may just be defective unfortunately
if it IS broadcasting an SSID (Default is something like Vico WF1) but it is locked the default password is 87654321

I just wanted to bump this so other people would see it.
as mentioned in another thread by Dashman version 1.51 for the WF1 has been released.
This update is a must and offers....

1. Improved image quality. Enhance the sharpness and clearness.
2. Improve low temperature endurance
3. Add “Second” digits into Time Stamp.

1. WiFi Auto Off
2. Rotate Video 180 degrees
3. Audio Alert Language Selections.
4. Add German interface and voice notification.

My WF1 looks amazing at night time under one streetlight compared to before when almost everything was crushed to black. It's almost TF2 good.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wanted to bump this so other people would see it.
as mentioned in another thread by Dashman version 1.51 for the WF1 has been released.
This update is a must and offers....

1. Improved image quality. Enhance the sharpness and clearness.
2. Improve low temperature endurance
3. Add “Second” digits into Time Stamp.

1. WiFi Auto Off
2. Rotate Video 180 degrees
3. Audio Alert Language Selections.
4. Add German interface and voice notification.

My WF1 looks amazing at night time under one streetlight compared to before when almost everything was crushed to black. It's almost TF2 good.

Excellent, my update went smoothly.
Have you checked the bitrate of the new recordings from 1.51 yet? It was 10mbps on the older one.

Have you checked the bitrate of the new recordings from 1.51 yet? It was 10mbps on the older one.

Name MOV_0114
Duration 3:00
Date and Time 1/5/2014 6:20:16 PM
File G:\DCIM\100MEDIA\MOV_0114.MP4
MOV / MP4 / 3GPP2 03m00s
1: Video: AVC1, 10003kbps, 30.0fps, 1920x1080, gop30 - VideoHandler vide
2: Audio: MP4A, 126kbps, 43.1fps - SoundHandler soun
3: Text: TX3G, 9kbps, 10.0fps - SubtitleHandler sbtl
Size 228275641 byte (217.7 Mb)
Started 1/5/2014 6:20:16 PM
Finished 1/5/2014 6:23:16 PM
Duration 0:03:00.000

Witch reminds me to ask what are the text files that the WF1 creates with the videos?

Name MOV_0114
Duration 3:00
Date and Time 1/5/2014 6:20:16 PM
File G:\DCIM\100MEDIA\MOV_0114.MP4
MOV / MP4 / 3GPP2 03m00s
1: Video: AVC1, 10003kbps, 30.0fps, 1920x1080, gop30 - VideoHandler vide
2: Audio: MP4A, 126kbps, 43.1fps - SoundHandler soun
3: Text: TX3G, 9kbps, 10.0fps - SubtitleHandler sbtl
Size 228275641 byte (217.7 Mb)
Started 1/5/2014 6:20:16 PM
Finished 1/5/2014 6:23:16 PM
Duration 0:03:00.000

Witch reminds me to ask what are the text files that the WF1 creates with the videos?

3min file, 1080p / 30fps = 217.7Mb, - it should be around 10Mbps bit-rate.
I did not had time to make exact calculations, just taking sample from Panorama II: 3 min file, 1080p / 30 fps = 255Mbps, it's at 12Mbps.

Comparison of V 1.47 and V 1.51
The first screen V 1.47(Expo 0,WDR high),the second screenshot V 1.51,(Expo 0,WDR high),the third screen TO 1.47 the top(Expo-0.5 WDR high)at THE bottom 1.51(Expo 0,WDR high)

Ночные записи являются удивительными сейчас!
Yes,growth is,but to TF2+ is not Mature enough.

Comparison of V 1.47 and V 1.51
The first screen V 1.47(Expo 0,WDR high),the second screenshot V 1.51,(Expo 0,WDR high),the third screen TO 1.47 the top(Expo-0.5 WDR high)at THE bottom 1.51(Expo 0,WDR high)

Yes,growth is,but to TF2+ is not Mature enough.

I was at the Vicovation Booth today at CES. Their engineers promised that firmware 1.52 is in the works and will increase quality even further. They are learning new tricks with the A5 inside. I'm looking forward to testing the new Marcus 1,3,5 A7 products soon, but they don't have WiFi so I'd rather stick with the A5 WF1 awhile.

JazJon

Can I have your video pour for the Russian forum ?

JazJon

Can I have your video pour for the Russian forum ?

Go for it, the Dropbox link should let you download it. Feel free to just repost the link I won't be deleting it any time soon. I upgraded my Dropbox account and have plenty of space.

A great video! I don't know what settings you EV installed,my opinion is you need to put the exposure to - 0.5 and tilt WF1,so that was less than the capture of the sky,thereby shall be compensated Peresvet when the sun is in the forehead.

As an example:

I have all default settings and Night Enhance to High. I'll fine tune the angle again, I took it out for my Vegas Trip so guess it got moved a bit.

It's too bad I didn't get a recording of the final driving days along the water before the tunnel opened.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil's_Slide_(California)

Do not really understand what it was about, it is assumed that little will be captured by the horizon? You no longer need to heaven?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E TF2+ 4
N TF2+ 56
Back