70mai issues

sfynx

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
Hi,

I bought a 70mai cam the 70mai_d01 model with updated firmware 1.0.6.eu - i have the english version

I have some issued with the cam and trying to get some solutions.

1. it always tell me to connect to cam to activate - like the first time i connect it - but each time i start my car , it tells me same thing.

2. My sound recording option is off from the settings but the cam most of the time record video with sounds.

3. i cant edit the mp4 files from the camera -giving me error format not valid - i tried mobile default video editor, and also xilisoft converter.

Thanks for any help

Attachments

• 70mai.jpeg
    70mai.jpeg
    4.6 KB · Views: 6
Hi,

I bought a 70mai cam the 70mai_d01 model with updated firmware 1.0.6.eu - i have the english version

I have some issued with the cam and trying to get some solutions.

1. it always tell me to connect to cam to activate - like the first time i connect it - but each time i start my car , it tells me same thing.

Thanks for any help

I had the same problem when I first used mine. I realised that I had to fully complete the set-up procedure to overcome that problem.

I had the same problem when I first used mine. I realised that I had to fully complete the set-up procedure to overcome that problem.
Thanks.
I did try that too.
I updated the firmware also.
But then by itself it was all ok.

Any help for number 2& 3?

No.2 I always record audio anyway so can't help you with that.
No.3 I use AnyVideoConverter or VLC Media Player without problems.

Back