Blackvue DR490 2CH sample AVI file

daw1d

Reaction score
Country
Czech Republic
Good day,
please is here somebody who has Blackvue DR490 2CH and could send me sample AVI file straight from camera? I know the camera stores both channels in one AVI file and I want to test, if its possible to play that file in my phone (via otg).
Thank you.

Really nobody has one short sample file from this dash cam?

Odesláno z mého Pixel 2 pomocí Tapatalk

I just bought one. Let me know if you are willing for me to put a file on DROPBOX, and I can send you one of mine.

Were you able to view rear cam footages on your phone with the micro sd otg?
Hi, video files have 2 video tracks. One for front and one for back cam. It depends on whatever your player app supports vid channel switching. There are no separate back/front files.

Hi, video files have 2 video tracks. One for front and one for back cam. It depends on whatever your player app supports vid channel switching. There are no separate back/front files.
Do you have a recommended video player for vid channel switching?

Havent used Phone for playing videos but on PC i use vlc and there is mobile version so i think its worth checking.
I actually use VLC on my phone but have never been able to play the rear camera. There is a track 2 that that can be selected but it just continues to play the front camera.

Back