New announcement on Instagram

There is a series 2 round the corner as shown at CES 2019.

If you search 'Nextbase CES 2019' you should get some useful hits.

Maybe not after the let down off the 612gw lol

always wonder what they're thinking when making these types of claims, starting to lose count of the 'number one brand in Korea' claims, have 5 brands I've seen so far make this claim, at least 2 of them have single digit percentage of the Korean market, doesn't stop them though

A V2 series has been spoken of by their Rep here on DCT. The only details I remember is that they plan to implement radar-based motion detect for parking.

Phil

Once you've done your Google with the above search term, switch your Google option to 'Images'

Hopefully they will chuck in an adhesive mount in all the new model boxes as standard as some users hate using the window suction mount like myself lol. Also would be nice if the led indicator light is brighter as it’s hard to see during the day

You have to scroll almost to the bottom of the page to see all the forth coming dash cams & inc a small rear one too!

I hate to steal your thunder but those Argos support pages have been there for over a month now. :cool:

Those rearview modules should give a clue as to how they connect and what each one is for.

And yes, Argos have broken Nextbase confidentiality.

Last edited:
Haha good old Argos, suprised nextbase stop teasing with them after this early reveal of their series 2 dashcam range

Whilst out this morning I used an Argos in-store screen to search and all that came up as available to buy is one of the rear view modules at £49.99.

Not a lot of use without a camera to plug into :)

Tried the same search online and nothing. Another Argos goof.

Last edited:
It said on a website that the nextbase series 2 range of dashcams will probably be released in the 2nd quarter of 2019 (April) so hopefully see something soon

Even if we can't buy them yet I'd love to see the specs. The PDF manual :)

US and UK releases will be at the same time.

Come on nextbase hurry up I’d like to update my old trustworthy 412gw

Back