VIOFO A129 Duo won't turn on during first ignition

Corlioni

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
( VIOFO A129 Duo with Viofo hard wire kit... )

Hi there

I have just had someone hard wire my VIOFO A129 Duo, trouble is it won't turn on first time.. for example..

1. Turn on ignition, dash cam does "not" power up.
  2. Turn ignition off, turn it on again dash cam powers up
  3. leave car and lock, come back after say 10 minutes and get in. Turn on ignition and dash cam powers up fine.
  4. leave car for an hour and come back, problem returns and dash can will not power up unless I turn the ignition off and on again.

I am hoping this is something simple, just wondered if anyone could point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance..

Use the boot delay setting from the menu, 5 seconds should be fine.

( VIOFO A129 Duo with Viofo hard wire kit... )

Hi there

I have just had someone hard wire my VIOFO A129 Duo, trouble is it won't turn on first time.. for example..

1. Turn on ignition, dash cam does "not" power up.
  2. Turn ignition off, turn it on again dash cam powers up
  3. leave car and lock, come back after say 10 minutes and get in. Turn on ignition and dash cam powers up fine.
  4. leave car for an hour and come back, problem returns and dash can will not power up unless I turn the ignition off and on again.
I am hoping this is something simple, just wondered if anyone could point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance..

what car, which fuses did they connect to, if it's CAN-BUS the computer can control circuits and you may need to look at where it is connected

Back