[RELEASED!] NovaTrakt - GPS Video Player [Windows]

yeah I'm sure we'd have some sample video, I think @niko may have posted some raw video links previously

I like that it's very lightweight, off to a good start

And first public release! :)
Just did the download and Norton Security took great exception. Identified it as dangerous and deleted the download before I could even look at it. :(

Just did the download and Norton Security took great exception. Identified it as dangerous and deleted the download before I could even look at it. :(

windows does the same thing because it's an exe, had to tell it that it's ok, would be better to zip it before download

windows does the same thing because it's an exe, had to tell it that it's ok, would be better to zip it before download
I tried changing the extension from .exe to .xex but Norton still identified it as an executable and deleted it.

Norton is smarter than that (sort of), the program looks at the file, knows it's an executable that it hasn't seen before so just assumes it's malicious

yeah I'm sure we'd have some sample video, I think @niko may have posted some raw video links previously

I like that it's very lightweight, off to a good start

@RobTrehy, Street Guardian SG9663DC 2channel raw video files (latest FW) can be downloaded from HERE

I have downloaded the program and no problems running on Win7 so I thought I would try files from my Mini 0806.
However would not play .MOV files from my Mini 0806.
Nice lightweight program though

Would you not force a Start menu shortcut? I only want the icon on my Desktop. It has crashed 1.5 times so far, but looks too good to give up on. Thank you for your work.

Norton, alias Notrun, has long been the AOL of antiviruses: smarter than you are and too smart for its own good.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RobTrehy Dash Cam Software / Development 14
Back