Pics that make you smile

I LMFAO over that one- something I've needed but haven't had of late. Many thanks @jokiin (y)

Phil

Remember when jumping a garbage can was like DUUUUUDE :eek:

6c6b6ce97ffe03dd0ba9860245bae23f.gif

Oooops,,,,, or should that be Ooooobs ;)

aud50back.jpg

Lets just hope we humans are not the only life form that have a lover for symmetry, though going by math alone really all kinds of weird are possible.

Lets just hope we humans are not the only life form that have a lover for symmetry, though going by math alone really all kinds of weird are possible.

Symmetry is good. What if the aliens discover a single surviving LP on a ruined Earth and reconstruct our civilization on its basis but it's this one?

beefheart.jpg

hehe yes they made a spelling error on the 50 note
Also from a personal standpoint you guys bills are a lot more colorful than the Danish ones, i am told if you want to "zerox" money the Aussie ones are the last ones you would want to copy.

The current Danish 50 DKkr bill.
306010178_0f2268c6-48e0-455a-a049-8be467173408.jpg

Older models.
danmark-50-kr-seddel-med-seddel-d2961f-2622-3.jpg

dop144.jpg

50-kr-seddel-1944.jpg

Clearly Danes are not colorful people. even if we are record eaters of happy pills :ROFLMAO:

In that case i have Bobs head in a drawer, and even with some cable management system for under a computer table which i just never bothered with.

For the girls stressed out behind the desk.
sddefault.jpg

hehe yes they made a spelling error on the 50 note
Haha, just as I thought kamkar1, but you got the picture of the wrong $50 note. That $50 note is the previous version, it is the current new version which has the wrong spelling.

Darn it :censored: i think Danish media used the wrong picture too then,,,, which would not surprise me one bit.
Anyway my performance would be better if i got to handle those bills, i have not touched a Aussie note since 1997 or something like that.
Here is to the lotto gods stopping flipping me off, not asking much just so i can go and live the rest of my life in freedom, and it is not that long to the EOL for my part.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back