70MAI Pro custom firmware.

it looks better and more detailed with the custom firmware
nice job mate...

will you release that custom firmware?

Stock:

Custom:

Seems a bit brighter and less sharpened. Is number plate capture improved?

Phil

How did you manage to edit the fw? I would like to show the GPS tag, but I havent managed to get a decompiled version.

Great job mate.
And yeah, gps data stamp would be great

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Great job Nutsey as usual! Care to share how to tweak fw? Can we beside reducing NR, ease saturation (red is pushed too much). Also have you found a way to shoot RAW photos?

cheers!

Care to share how to tweak fw? Can we beside reducing NR, ease saturation (red is pushed too much). Also have you found a way to shoot RAW photos?
1. I haven't made up my mind what whould be the best way to implement the changes in custom fws.
2. Yes, there are several values like CCM (color correction matrices) available for color improvements.
3. Not yet.

1. Maybe DIY in hex editor? :)
2. Great!
3. I wonder can we get a bit more with RAW (espec. with overexposure problem in highlights)

thanks for hard work!

(btw, still using your scripts for Yi action cam) :)

1. I haven't made up my mind what whould be the best way to implement the changes in custom fws.
2. Yes, there are several values like CCM (color correction matrices) available for color improvements.
3. Not yet.

Hello nutsey,

is there a way to test your mod software ?

Regards.

Default AE metering table. Any ideas how to improve it? Maybe less ground and more sky?

try to put 1 instead zeroes to sky? I guess their priority is always on the car/road (which it should be). Maybe a tad (+1) AE on the sky, whish is usually over exposed, would help a bit?

try to put 1 instead zeroes to sky? I guess their priority is always on the car/road (which it should be). Maybe a tad (+1) AE on the sky, whish is usually over exposed, would help a bit?
Thanks for the idea! I believe that filling all upper rows with 1s can cause some underexposure. I'm going to try something like this:

Back