1.05na SD card issues

pax0707

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
After updating to 1.05 I'm constantly getting the error message that I need to format my SD card.
I format it and after a few minutes the same thing.
I'm using SANDISK ULTRA® microSD UHS-I CARD C10, U1 64GB card. Checked the card on my PC, no errors.

After a few hours of messing about, I've finally decided to downgrade to 1.04 and everything is working fine, as it used to.

Anyone else having this kind of issues?

Same here. Where I can find the firmware 1.04 to downgrade?

Bitte...
Exklusiv für Sie

same here, just wondering, would format in dashcam resolve it?
did anyone tried it?
cheers,
kris

Formatted it with windows, Rufus, multiple times.
Nothing helped but rollback to 1.04.
Since then 0 issues.

Formatted it with windows, Rufus, multiple times.
Nothing helped but rollback to 1.04.
Since then 0 issues.
thanks mate, will do the same as its annoying as f*ck

Update:
downgraded to 1.0.4 and all seem to be ok now :)

Last edited:
where can i download the old firmware and how can i install it?

nvm. found it :)
if anyone who cant see the link, its here:

and this is how to flash it:

hi all,
i had some issues with my sd card after firmware update. and also when i downgrade the firmware, camera works fine. but some recorded videos have lags, gaps and sometimes jumps about 10-15 seconds.

my friend has the same dashcam (we have bought together) and he doesnt have any problem.when we change sd cards to each other's cam, my camera works pretty fine, and he has sd card issues and needs to format it again and again.

i was using class 10 sdcard 64 gb (as suggested in the manual) but had issues. as i see my friend has no issue (he uses U1 sdcard), i bought another sd card U3 we both have no problem.

i think that the main problem here is not the firmware but sd card in fact. try changing your card with a faster one and test the new firmware again.
the manual should be updated i think. class10 is not fast enough for this dashcam ;)

I've got Samsung U1 card and have had issues mate, check 70mai forums, alot of folks posting out about issues there

hi all,
i had some issues with my sd card after firmware update. and also when i downgrade the firmware, camera works fine. but some recorded videos have lags, gaps and sometimes jumps about 10-15 seconds.

my friend has the same dashcam (we have bought together) and he doesnt have any problem.when we change sd cards to each other's cam, my camera works pretty fine, and he has sd card issues and needs to format it again and again.

i was using class 10 sdcard 64 gb (as suggested in the manual) but had issues. as i see my friend has no issue (he uses U1 sdcard), i bought another sd card U3 we both have no problem.

i think that the main problem here is not the firmware but sd card in fact. try changing your card with a faster one and test the new firmware again.
the manual should be updated i think. class10 is not fast enough for this dashcam ;)

Well I'm using Samsung sd card 128 GB EVO and I don't have problem like you. But after update my camera is getting reset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok guys, new sd card solved my problem. i am lucky then :) but its clear we need a stable new firmware. regards

Ciao..Ho ricevuto stamane la 70 MAI Pro..con GPS.....Purtroppo ( non era evidenziato ) e' in Cinese....Il firm e' 1.0.5 , ma i dati della velocita' ( tratti dal GPS )non vengono in alcun modo mostrati ne a video diretto ne sulla SD...Cosa devo fare??? Ho tirato giu' la 1.0.4 na ma non essendo una volpe del PC , ho paura di creare un sopramobile ( anche brutto)...Consigli da chi piu' ne sa???? Grazie.. E' piu' facile guidare aeromobili e droni che fare queste cose...

I will add that I have had a mini 0806 & the Mai70 pro and both of them don't like Sandisk SD cards. My CCTV camera also doesn't like Sandisk cards.
I have put a 128GB Samsung U1 card in and it works perfectly.

Just go to the YouTube video link and just follow the steps given in the description.

For Sd card error and want to downgrade to 1.0.4na

While on 1.05na, I purchased a new 64GB Samsung EVO Plus card (UHS-I card). When I inserted the new card, it asked for it to be formatted but the formatting failed.

The new card was formatted as FAT32.

I removed the card and from a laptop, I created the following folders on the empty card:
Event
Normal
Parking
Photo

I re-inserted the card on the 70mai pro, and it again asked for the card to be formatted, but this time, the format did work and I was able to successfully use the new card.

Just wanted to share this approach, which worked for me.

Cheers.

I had to rever to 1.04 to work.
After 1.06 it works fine again.

Back