SG9663DC beta firmware

I was in bed but had to get up to talk to our engineer so happened to be in front of the computer, more luck than planning :)

I was in bed but had to get up to talk to our engineer so happened to be in front of the computer, more luck than planning :)
whaaaaaaaaaaaat?? in bed this early??

Wait wait wait.....you're assuming Rick even sleeps in the first place! :ROFLMAO:
He's stated in the past that he sleeps on alternate Thursdays - whether he needs to or not. :D

Can we please stop these posts that are unrelated to this thread subject. Thank you.

you just have to focus on the very first post, that get edited when there are a new public release.

you just have to focus on the very first post, that get edited when there are a new public release.
I bump the thread whenever I post an update but yes, the first post is really the only one that needs to be checked, will update the first post this week sometime after we've spent a bit of time with the latest version to make sure it's ok

Does Parking Mode work with 3rd party kits or is it exclusive to the 3 wire kit?

Any plans to activate Parking Mode for other kits?

Back