Samsung PRO Endurance 128GB Micro SDXC

in2ndo

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi All.

Is this the best none BlackVue option for a 900 2 ch?
Samsung PRO Endurance 128GB Micro SDXC Card with Adapter - 100MB/s U1 (MB-MJ128GA/AM)

The 13 month old 128 gig BlackVue that I was using. Keeps giving a check sd card error.
It works on the laptop. Just not on the dash cam.

Thanks.

The 13 month old 128 gig BlackVue that I was using. Keeps giving a check sd card error.
It works on the laptop. Just not on the dash cam.[/SIZE]

How much free space was showing on your laptop after format? Did you try filling it up to see if it works?

I have the Samsung Pro endurance, not sure any other card will work (people who say others do never mention their use case)

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk

How much free space was showing on your laptop after format? Did you try filling it up to see if it works?

I have the Samsung Pro endurance, not

I don’t remember exactly. But i think it was just using a tiny bit.. like a few bytes .
Before formatting I was able to play the videos. And I only moved back a few of the videos that I saved and they played fine. But wasn’t anywhere near full.
And just order the Samsung. Can’t beat 34 bucks... lol

You can test the card see if it's bad by using program google it h2testw.

You can test the card see if it's bad by using program google it h2testw.

I’m using a Mac. It has an app to test disks. It passed with no errors. But as soon as I put it in the dash cam. The message starts.
Is also not the cam. I’m using a 64 gig that I had and is working fine.

SD Formatter is good for resetting cards, not sure how well it works for detecting errors and for fakes, for Windows the go to program is h2testw, for Mac there is an equivalent program called F3, I'm not a Mac user though so can't vouch for how well it works

F3 for Mac is available on their APP store

SD Formatter is good for resetting cards, not sure how well it works for detecting errors and for fakes, for Windows the go to program is h2testw, for Mac there is an equivalent program called F3, I'm not a Mac user though so can't vouch for how well it works

F3 for Mac is available on their APP store

SD Formatter won't detect errors but sometimes it can fix them, so it's worth a try. It can be used safely without doing any harm.

I was going to recommend F3 but hesitated because of the geek factor. It's not that difficult but needs to be compiled and you'll need to know your way around command lines and use Homebrew, MacPorts or equivalent.

It is not available on the Apple App Store.

It can be found HERE though.

F3 - an alternative to h2testw

I googled it for a link and found it on the Mac app store, not sure if that might be country specific perhaps

I don't use a Mac so not sure if what I was seeing searching from a Windows machine was the right thing, this was what Google turned up when I searched http://macappstore.org/f3/

I'm not sure what that link is all about but it's not the legit Apple App Store.

You'll notice all the way at the bottom among various Apple trademark disclaimers it says, "MacAppStore.org is not affiliated with Apple Inc."

The actual Mac App Store is not a web site. It's an app (digital distribution platform) which ships with Mac computers. A similar but different Store app ships with all iOS devices.

yeah I'm not a Mac user but I'm sure what you're saying is correct, it is still the same program so at least that bit is right

yeah I'm not a Mac user but I'm sure what you're saying is correct, it is still the same program so at least that bit is right

Even though I mostly use a Mac I don't bother with F3. This whole discussion is a big part of why I enjoy running Windows on my Mac using a Virtual Machine (Parallels) with two monitors on my computer. When I need a Windows (or Linux) program or capability I can run two or even three different OSs simultaneously and even trade files between them. So, if I have a memory card mounted on my Mac desktop that is questionable I can just move it over to Windows running on the other monitor and test it with h2testw.

BTW, you're right, it is the same program but it's just a link back to the original source that I linked to. That site doesn't appear to host anything from what I can tell.

Last edited:
Back