GoPro Hero8 - leaks & rumors

You cant just film a movie today like in the old days, even if you dont factor in CGI, then people expect to see you tie your shoe from the perspective of the lace.

tenor.gif

That movie are running these days over here, i think today for the 3 day in a row, have some interesting filming in it at times.

You cant just film a movie today like in the old days, even if you dont factor in CGI, then people expect to see you tie your shoe from the perspective of the lace.

That movie are running these days over here, i think today for the 3 day in a row, have some interesting filming in it at times.

It blows my mind what technology is enabling these days.

Check out the Sci-Fi films these Nigerian teens are creating with their smartphones and a bunch of recycled materials!

https://aplus.com/v/90361/nigerian-teens-are-making-sci-fi-movies-with-smart-phones/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/ente...who-shoot-sci-fi-movies-with-smartphones.html

I an contemplating getting a gimbal for action cameras, as today you can get a decent one for 100 Bucks.
I have also contemplated a gimbal for my phone instead, but the feeling of dying inside when i handle a phone are too strong, so action camera it is.

This week in Danish TV have also been star wars week, next week will be Harry potter week ( again )

I an contemplating getting a gimbal for action cameras, as today you can get a decent one for 100 Bucks.
This week in Danish TV have also been star wars week, next week will be Harry potter week ( again )

I have also contemplated a gimbal for my phone insted, but the feeling of dying inside when i handle a phone are too strong, so action camera it is.

What! No LEGO movie week? Denmark is obviously going down hill! ;):)

TBH i cant recall any of the Lego movies have aired here, but i am probably mistaken, it is rare i watch TV but some times it is on all night but just sit there muted behind me, so really i should turn it off and save a few bucks on the power bill.

TBH i cant recall any of the Lego movies have aired here, but i am probably mistaken, it is rare i watch TV but some times it is on all night but just sit there muted behind me, so really i should turn it off and save a few bucks on the power bill.

So, apparently you haven't seen the LEGO Movies. Just what kind of Dane are you anyway?! Harry Potter Week? :D

I am just Danish by geographical location and place of birth, i feel i am more a Texan than a Dane,,, or a lot of other things but a Dane.
This guy do not get all teary eyed by the sight of the old red & white fluttering in the wind, though i know it some times look that way, but 9 out of 10 times my mind focus on the problems here, and then i get PO as i like to fix problems, but the problems my country have i can not fix alone, actually i feel pretty alone in thinking we Danes have challenges to overcome.
I think my rants some times also prove my lack of allegiance to my place of birth, i am sure if you look up my history in here you could dig up a few of those, and i actually try to limit it as much as i can, cuz really its to no avail.

I do think if it was not for all my stupid ideas in the past i would not live here now, but as i see it now i pay for my misjudgements.

I am also pretty sure that if i was able to move elsewhere i would probably be just as frustrated with things there, but i would then be able to deal with that as i would first and foremost feel like a guest / newcomer, and i think that feeling would last the rest of my life, so i would probably die a happy man.

Maybe after 20 years or so in my new country would i feel entitled to say and do things in regard to that, but that put me at a age nearing 80 and i dont expect to live that long.

I am just Danish by geographical location and place of birth, i feel i am more a Texan than a Dane,,, or a lot of other things but a Dane.
This guy do not get all teary eyed by the sight of the old red & white fluttering in the wind, though i know it some times look that way, but 9 out of 10 times my mind focus on the problems here, and then i get PO as i like to fix problems, but the problems my country have i can not fix alone, actually i feel pretty alone in thinking we Danes have challenges to overcome.
I think my rants some times also prove my lack of allegiance to my place of birth, i am sure if you look up my history in here you could dig up a few of those, and i actually try to limit it as much as i can, cuz really its to no avail.

I do think if it was not for all my stupid ideas in the past i would not live here now, but as i see it now i pay for my misjudgements.

I am also pretty sure that if i was able to move elsewhere i would probably be just as frustrated with things there, but i would then be able to deal with that as i would first and foremost feel like a guest / newcomer, and i think that feeling would last the rest of my life, so i would probably die a happy man.

Maybe after 20 years or so in my new country would i feel entitled to say and do things in regard to that, but that put me at a age nearing 80 and i dont expect to live that long.
In Hunt for Red October vasilly (Sam Neill)says to Ramius(Sean Connery) "...I think I will move to Montana....marry a round American woman....and raise rabbits..."It's still the land of the free while we battle the progressives.
Emigrate!

There hasn't been anything new about the Hero8, other than some leaks... Is there an official release date yet?

Btw, someone in Mexico was selling the Hero8 on Facebook Marketplace at around $488 dollars. When he was questioned by some guy via Facebook he just mentioned the things we already know from the "leaks" Lmao

in the past gopro released(or officially announced) cameras in late september-early october.
If no leaks happen at manufacturing level, then you'll have to wait when inventory is being accumalated at retailers.
If no major launch event with NIck Woodman jumping around, then expect sort of like hero 7 sort of sudden "silent" release with youtube videos and influencers/reviewers

Then we will see what is what.
The most happy people i recon will be the camera suicidal ( vloggers ) for general action i don't think there will be much new stuff.
The new GP2 SOC some mention, what if its just a 7nm version of the GP1 which i assume was on 12 / 16 nm

Looks like the biggest "improvement" for action is that you don't need a cage surrounding the camera to attach it to the mount (the gopro mount can be attached directly under the camera and when not in use flips inside flushed.

Seems promising, I'll turn on the reminder for the stream.

Then we will see what is what.
The most happy people i recon will be the camera suicidal ( vloggers ) for general action i don't think there will be much new stuff.
The new GP2 SOC some mention, what if its just a 7nm version of the GP1 which i assume was on 12 / 16 nm
They've made many improvements in linear mode and warp among others see my post !

There hasn't been anything new about the Hero8, other than some leaks... Is there an official release date yet?

Btw, someone in Mexico was selling the Hero8 on Facebook Marketplace at around $488 dollars. When he was questioned by some guy via Facebook he just mentioned the things we already know from the "leaks" Lmao
dcrainmaker.com

Whatabout stability and battery drain after not properly switchoff well known from GP7Black?

check this out

Back