rav4camerainstall-5-Medium.jpg

rav4camerainstall-6-Medium.jpg

rav4camerainstall-7-Medium.jpg

rav4camerainstall-1-Medium.jpg

rav4camerainstall-2-Medium.jpg

rav4camerainstall-3-Medium.jpg

rav4camerainstall-8-Medium.jpg

rav4camerainstall-9-Medium.jpg

Took all of 15 minutes to run all the cables down the driver's side and fish through the rubber tube grommet on the hatch, but of course I had to make a trip VatoZone to pick up another mini fuse tap before completing the wiring :rolleyes:

Rather than sending you only one of each different type, they should let you choose which one on want when you place an order and just send a pair :confused:

nice install.couple questions. how was getting around a-pillar which I assume side air bags. why put on right side of mirror as could of flipped camera and put on left side.I still havent put my rear camera in as my jeep has airbags all over. I do like the install , nice and neat

nice install.couple questions. how was getting around a-pillar which I assume side air bags. why put on right side of mirror as could of flipped camera and put on left side.I still havent put my rear camera in as my jeep has airbags all over. I do like the install , nice and neat

The A pillar was easy

I didn't even have to remove the cover, just pulled the weather strip and tucked the cables below the airbag.

Removing the visor would've made things a little easier on the front of the headliner, but I didn't have my torx bits on hand, so I just pryed the edge a little bit and shoved them in there.

As for the camera position, I was originally gunna mount it dead center below the radar sensor for the cruise control, but she wanted it away from her field of vision, so I stuck it on the right side.

well that explains it. lol thanks

Back