Primeras impresiones de Viofo A129.

La problema mayor con el Viofo A129 es la camara perde framas y hace framas duplicadas. Mira a discusiones aqui: https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threa...mware-bug-discovered.39612/page-9#post-486524

Me gusta el Viofo A129, y el firmware version V1.11 no tiene este problema. Pero V.11 es una "beta firmware". 1.2 y mas tienes la problema mencionados

Tambien, lo siento para grammaticas malas, pero no tengo fluencia con espanol.

La problema mayor con el Viofo A129 es la camara perde framas y hace framas duplicadas. Mira a discusiones aqui: https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threa...mware-bug-discovered.39612/page-9#post-486524

Me gusta el Viofo A129, y el firmware version V1.11 no tiene este problema. Pero V.11 es una "beta firmware". 1.2 y mas tienes la problema mencionados

Tambien, lo siento para grammaticas malas, pero no tengo fluencia con espanol.
These are not big problems, I wasn't even aware of anyone complaining about lost frames!

I wonder how well that Samsung Endurance memory card works, U3 speed is recommended rather than U1 if you want to use high bitrates, although the Endurance cards often have more consistent speed than standard cards so maybe it is OK?

I hope to install the camera next week. I will comment how everything goes. I will try to make a video to see the quality, and I will check all the parameters before making a judgment.
Sorry for the language, Google translator is to blame :)

I hope to install the camera next week. I will comment how everything goes. I will try to make a video to see the quality, and I will check all the parameters before making a judgment.
Sorry for the language, Google translator is to blame :)

Google translator can be good or bad. It works well with some languages, terrible with others. Seems to have translated your sentences "OK".

En espanol, Google traduzca buen con algunas idiomas y mala con otras idiomas. Espanol es una idioma que utiliza en mas pais. Por lo Tanto, Google trabaja buena mas or menos.

I wonder how well that Samsung Endurance memory card works, U3 speed is recommended rather than U1 if you want to use high bitrates, although the Endurance cards often have more consistent speed than standard cards so maybe it is OK?
If you are reffering to me,I'm using Viofo MLC card 128GB,Tested with other 2 Samsung Evo Plus with same results..

Terminé de instalar la cámara y estoy verificando lo que dicen sobre la falta de imágenes en el video.
No sé si tendré este problema más tarde, pero por ahora revisando todas las grabaciones no me faltan imágenes.
La configuración que utilizo es la de la fábrica, ya que marcó el modo de estacionamiento automático para eventos. Yo uso el cable Viofo HK3.
La tarjeta de uso es una Samsung Pro Endurance 128Gb.

SD.png
I finished installing the camera and I am verifying what they say about the lack of images in the video.
I do not know if I will have this problem later, but for now reviewing all the recordings I am not missing images.
The configuration I use is that of the factory, since it marked the automatic parking mode for events. I use the Viofo HK3 cable.
The usage card is a Samsung Pro Endurance 128Gb.

Last edited:
Dejo un video con la configuración de fábrica, solo con el HDR activo.
Por cierto, no me gusta esta configuración porque oscurece el video. Mejor sih HDR.
Saludos
I leave a video with the factory settings, only with the active HDR.
By the way, I don't like this setting because it obscures the video. Better sih HDR.
Regards

Last edited:
Nuevamente me disculpo por mi inglés, uso el traductor de google. No sé si está permitido escribir en español, que es mi idioma.

Nuevamente me disculpo por mi inglés, uso el traductor de google. No sé si está permitido escribir en español, que es mi idioma.
You can post in Spanish, but if you want everyone to read your posts then it is a good idea to also post an English translation. Some readers can read Spanish, nearly all readers can read English, most people will not bother to translate your Spanish into English so that they can read it.

Terminé de instalar la cámara y estoy verificando lo que dicen sobre la falta de imágenes en el video.
No sé si tendré este problema más tarde, pero por ahora revisando todas las grabaciones no me faltan imágenes.
La configuración que utilizo es la de la fábrica, ya que marcó el modo de estacionamiento automático para eventos. Yo uso el cable Viofo HK3.
La tarjeta de uso es una Samsung Pro Endurance 128Gb.

View attachment 49141
No faltan,sobran.En la camara trasera cada 93 cadros duplica uno,los problemas de saltos(no muy grave) en la camara delantera,empezaran cuando conectas la camara trasera.Si tienes solo la camara delantera funciona de maravilla.
Un saludo desde Torrevieja :)

[QUOTE = "gabilondo77, publicación: 487944, miembro: 60301"]
No faltan, sobran.En la cámara trasera cada 93 cadros duplica uno, los problemas de saltos (no muy grave) en la cámara delantera, empezaran cuando conectas la cámara trasera.Si tienes solo la cámara delantera funciona de maravilla.
Un saludo desde Torrevieja :)
[/ CITAR]
Vuelvo a revisar las grabaciones de la cámara trasera a ver si tengo también el mismo Fallo.
Saludos desde Sevilla ;)

Duplicate or lost frame i think the the same, so if the frame are missing, nothing get recorded in that split second, if the frame are doublet, nothing of what really go on in the split second the duplicate frame is there get recorded.
But i recon duplicate frames are better on the eye.

En ingles por favor. yo no hablo espanol that good

Bajate el programa del enlace de abajo(VirtualDub2) y puedes navegar con las flechas pequeñas cadro por cadro,veras que cada 92-93 cadros hay dos imagenes iguales en la camara trasera.Lo notaras tambien cuando miras el video normalmente.Cada 3 segundos notaras un pequeño lag,que es el cadro duplicado.

Duplicate or lost frame i think the the same, so if the frame are missing, nothing get recorded in that split second, if the frame are doublet, nothing of what really go on in the split second the duplicate frame is there get recorded.
But i recon duplicate frames are better on the eye.

En ingles por favor. yo no hablo espanol that good
That is not what happens, it seems the sensor is running a little slow, so every 93 frames the next frame is not ready, so we get a duplicate frame in the recording, but the next real frame is still exposed with the same time period as all the rest, so there is nothing missing, if you remove the duplicate frame then the video will play perfectly smoothly, there is no gap in the data.

PS thanks for not posting in Danish, that takes a lot of effort to read!

The thread title is in Spanish,sooo....;)

Back