Should I buy a Mobius I from Banggod?

Mike007

Reaction score
Country
United States
I want two more. I've bought cheap stuff from them before and I know how horrid customer service is. I also know how prone to defects dash cams in general are, so there's a good possibility I will get a bad one.

They're a lot cheaper than anyone else. Worth the risk?

At one time Banggood had a bad habit of selling products that were not actually in stock even though their web site said the items were. Customer's would get stuck waiting a very long time for their items to ship even though they were charged as soon as they placed the order. Banggood seems to have resolved that issue though and you should be able to order with confidence. I've been purchasing from Banggood for years, including Mobius cameras a parts and most of my experiences have been positive. Their customer service usually ranges from reasonable to excellent. Products I've ordered usually arrive between 16 and 21 days to the northeastern USA and are well packaged. Banggood is an authorized Mobius re-seller.

Last edited:
Thanks. Being 'authorized' makes me feel a little better.

it should be cheaper (at least I checked the one with C2 lens) by 10% on the 2nd ebay shop

https://www.ebay.com/itm/321924386249

Just last week I checked out the Banggood Mobius page and they were selling the C2 Mobius for $59.95, which is almost 15% off. Unfortunately, as of today it's back to full price. Occasionally, BG offers some excellent deals.

I noticed that Eletoponline365 is selling the C2 Mobius for about a dollar less than your link.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/151071891306

Last edited:
That seller is the official seller right?

Just last week I checked out the Banggood Mobius page and they were selling the C2 Mobius for $59.95, which is almost 15% off. Unfortunately, as of today it's back to full price. Occasionally, BG offers some excellent deals.

I noticed that Eletoponline365 is selling the C2 Mobius for about a dollar less than your link.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/321924386249

I noticed that Digitalele899 has sometimes lower prices than eletoponline365 (mostly are the same)...this time I did not compare the two sellers.

I noticed that Digitalele899 has sometimes lower prices than eletoponline365 (mostly are the same)...this time I did not compare the two sellers.

They're usually both fairly close in price from what I've observed. But you're right, it definitely pays to compare prices though. For example, Banggood is selling a Mobius 1 replacement main PCB for $43.42. Eletoponline365 has it for $34.20 and digitalele889 has it for $30.40.

I want two more. I've bought cheap stuff from them before and I know how horrid customer service is. I also know how prone to defects dash cams in general are, so there's a good possibility I will get a bad one.

They're a lot cheaper than anyone else. Worth the risk?

I bought 2 replacement batteries from BG last month. Took 22 days to get here (arrived today). Got shipping confirmation 2 days after my order was placed and the batteries came well packaged.

Back