what is the TD?

jack5150

Reaction score
Country
United States
don't think I've heard of this one yet and a google search didn't pull anything up that I can see

I guess we will see soon, but even as a sort of insider i have no idea.

If it was DT it could be Donk Tough

17d8757e113693a116f3aec57805996f.jpg

Telephoto Dual camera would be interesting :p

Translucent Dual, the worlds first transparent dashcam :)
Nobody asked for it, and still SG made it.

So Tight Dollars :)
Never the less still looking forward to see the next thing from the SG labs

I think we're a long way off doing a 4 channel system, there are a lot of hurdles when it comes to the side cameras, there's no one size fits all solution, even a one size fits some is a challenge to be commercially viable

I think we're a long way off doing a 4 channel system, there are a lot of hurdles when it comes to the side cameras, there's no one size fits all solution, even a one size fits some is a challenge to be commercially viable
Totally understand. Fortunately for the vehicles I drive it's relatively easy to make 2 2-channel systems work since I have a pair of fixed rear windows. (Plus with a 4-channel system I'd need a 1TB card. o_O $$$$$$)

Yeah 4 channels to 1 box, and that box better have something else but a micro SD card for storage.
Not least if resolutions and bitrate keep going up too.

For the time being i think it is best to deploy dual remote cameras, and then look at what people can do with those.
And if they sell fine to people using them as side cameras i assume you can then pull the trigger on the production line, but there have to be some sort of solution for the vehicles with no fixed glass on the side.

When i get a replacement for the K2S system i indent to use the K2S cameras to experiment with alternative ways of mounting not on the glass.

Well it won't be "Trashy Dual" as Jokiin wouldn't ever do something like that :cool:

My Guess is "Taxi Dual" but I guess we will have to wait and see :whistle:

Phil

Aaaa that's probably the best guess of what went on in Ricks mind at the time,,,,,, kinda embarrassed i did not think of that.
But if that's the case i might have went with DD ( Drivers Dual ) though i assume for the hip young folk's taxi / uber / lyft / whatever are probably the same.
I assume the word taxi will some day be reserved for crusty old farts like myself, and everyone else it will just be " a ride"

Tower Defence?
Overlays an AR display on the windscreen and shows hordes of incoming baddies coming along the street. Street furniture such as lamp posts, telegraph poles and other vehicles (only those fitted with TD cams of course) act as your defences. XP and Power Ups gained by driving through displayed markers*. Increase the difficulty by driving down less populated roads.

*Markers may or may not be on the road, take care when mounting pavements for the triple bonuses.

Tokemon Do, the North Korean version of the popular phone game. :ROFLMAO:
but instead of little creatures, you can run around North Korea and see little AR cars you can dream about owning.

Back