Q800pro file play back issue.

Rg1960

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hello everyone, I am having an issue playing my recorded videos on my phone. I have the Thinkware Q800 pro, 2 channel, hardwired. The problem I'm having, is when I open up a file on the cloud app, the video starts and then freezes. Audio still plays. If I slow the playback to X0.5 it plays. It also takes approx 4 mins. to download 1 min of video, to my phone. And then when I open my phone's videos, it tells me video not supported. I have installed the same camera in the wife's car, and it has the same issue. Could it be my phone, not being able to handle the 1440 p videos. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello everyone, I am having an issue playing my recorded videos on my phone. I have the Thinkware Q800 pro, 2 channel, hardwired. The problem I'm having, is when I open up a file on the cloud app, the video starts and then freezes. Audio still plays. If I slow the playback to X0.5 it plays. It also takes approx 4 mins. to download 1 min of video, to my phone. And then when I open my phone's videos, it tells me video not supported. I have installed the same camera in the wife's car, and it has the same issue. Could it be my phone, not being able to handle the 1440 p videos. Any help would be appreciated.

What kind of phone are you using to connect and which version of iOS/Android are you running?

Sounds like a codec issue, as the 1440p videos are not playing but the 1080p videos are. We recommend downloading an app such as "K Lite Codec" from the Android store.

Sounds like a codec issue, as the 1440p videos are not playing but the 1080p videos are. We recommend downloading an app such as "K Lite Codec" from the Android store.

Am having the same problem on a LG Rebel4 LTE, Model: LML212VL. I did download and install the "K Lite Codec", but didn't help.
Any other suggestions?

the K-lite codec app for Android is just a player, it has no relationship to the K-Lite codec pack for Windows

try some of the other Android player apps and you might have more success, VLC, MX player etc

the K-lite codec app for Android is just a player, it has no relationship to the K-Lite codec pack for Windows

try some of the other Android player apps and you might have more success, VLC, MX player etc
VLC doesn't work.

None of the apps work, It's the phone itself. I have tried a couple of other phones and they all work fine. An "I phone", Samsung s10.

Back