B1M motorcycle camera

Not bad, though road are bumpy and i think at least front camera was installed on front fender.
Are you able to go higher than the 12 mbit ?

Yes i only saw after posting what kind of hardware is inside, and if no thermal limitations it should be able to go much further.
Ill like to see more footage when it surface.

If you really need it 'vibration' tested......

How is the night video??

Not complaining over real world testing, but it do make it hard to see what it really can do.
Hehe yeah your,,,,,,,, contraption, that should shake and bake it alright.

Well with IMX 323 it will not be cutting edge, but it should be fine in most cases ( outrageous claims against you by lying counterpart )

Actually i prefer a sensor like the IMX 291 but then restrained so it do not use the very highest noisy ISO ranges, the brightness at night from something like the IMX 323 are fine for me.
I would rather have a darker noise free image, than a bright but noisy image.

PJFM8ej.jpg

e4p4pZA.jpg

vWBsZKg.jpg

B1M camera on the Yamaha XT250 Serow

Just got this from Amazon and was just doing some testing indoors. Overall I like the build and quality of the hardware, it's put together very very well!

Unfortunately, the app doesn't work well at all. I've reached out to support, and if I can get it working, I'll install it on my motorcycle before the spring.

Out if curiosity, why use Wi-Fi instead of Bluetooth for the connection?

Bluetooth i assume would be fine for just changing settings, but you can probably not feed a video signal over that ( to aim cameras or preview videos before Dl to phone )
Some times wifi at least with android things need you to put the phone in air plane mode or at least turn off mobile data,,,,,, its a really weird thing with android.

So after setting it aside for a couple of hours and coming back to it, I can connect again.

You can tag me for help if any questions to use it!
This APP connection should work if you switch on the airplane mode on the phone!

Can anyone share the RAW video? There are nothing on YouTube except reviews

Thanks! Potential users have already seen these videos and, let's say, judging by the reviews, for some reason they were not very impressed. :)

Members on Russian forums already know about the B1M and ask questions about the quality of the video and the reliability of the dashcams themselves. They are would like to use such a very interesting design not only on motorbikes, but someone had a desire to install B1M on a car.
Therefore, they would like to have more information and video (including RAW) from real users (or at least testers), in different shooting conditions and at different times of the day and night (besides, not everyone trusts single videos, more complete information is needed)

Is a battery necessary?
B1M, like a car dashcam, requires power from the on-board power of the motorcycle and start recording when the engine is started

I meant, why a battery instead of capacitor(s).

Back