Camera/phone connection

howardl

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Looking at posts and reviews, it looks like I'm not the only one with connection problems,
Different phones have the problem going nback months... it must be a flaw with the dashcam

last time the fruit phones updated IOS that also resulted in a avalanche of camera / phone problems.
A big problem for the cameras that only have that interface, and also my primary reason to advise against cameras with no LCD screen.

I have to add ive been in touch with nextbase support, and have been very helpful and responsive.

Looking at posts and reviews, it looks like I'm not the only one with connection problems,
Different phones have the problem going nback months... it must be a flaw with the dashcam
Strange, I bought a 322gw yesterday. When I connected it my 2020 hp windows pc, the "PC CONNECTION" 3-choice menu did not appear on my dashcam. Experimented. Had old 4-way USB adapter (old trailing socket for USB!). When I fit that in series - between the dashcam cable and the pc, everything works. I get the proper menu on the dashcam. WHY? any of you teckies got a clue? is some attenuation or enhancement occurring?

Strange, I bought a 322gw yesterday. When I connected it my 2020 hp windows pc, the "PC CONNECTION" 3-choice menu did not appear on my dashcam. Experimented. Had old 4-way USB adapter (old trailing socket for USB!). When I fit that in series - between the dashcam cable and the pc, everything works. I get the proper menu on the dashcam. WHY? any of you teckies got a clue? is some attenuation or enhancement occurring?

Back