DVPlayer for Windows and Mac

What spec is your computer?
The specification has nothing to do with it, because on all other players it goes smoothly.

The specification has nothing to do with it, because on all other players it goes smoothly.
spec may be an issue, hardware acceleration, type of video card, display driver etc, if it was just the player then there should be more reports of the same problem

on my PC, any video goes well on any player except this, we conclude that the PC hardware is suitable for all players except this, so you need to set up the player settings like on third-party players. If this is not possible, I will not change the PC hardware under one player, ha..ha ... ha.

on my PC, any video goes well on any player except this, we conclude that the PC hardware is suitable for all players except this, so you need to set up the player settings like on third-party players. If this is not possible, I will not change the PC hardware under one player, ha..ha ... ha.
nobody is asking you to change your hardware but if you can't provide detail about your setup then how can the developer find the cause of your problem?

I will give information when I am near the PC, and show the video on different players.

This is when the current video is finished and the next video is automatically played. Did you find it?
So:
The same video is played on the same computer by different players.
1)MPC
2)Registrator Viewer
3)DVPlayer
In the first two we see good playback, DVPlayer is jerking.
The PC system has nothing to do with this !!! since the rest of the players play just as smoothly.

NEOLINE G-Tech X74 :20200522.MP4
The gps data of this video is encryptedThe gps data of this video is encrypted?
I do not know :(

I do not know :(
The GPS data in this video is different, the latitude and longitude are processed, and the speed is also the default of kilometers, so this video must be specially processed

1590160662226.png

Last edited:
So:
1)MPC
2)Registrator Viewer
3)DVPlayer
The PC system has nothing to do with this !!! since the rest of the players play just as smoothly.

I will read these materials tomorrow,thank you!

So:
1)MPC
2)Registrator Viewer
3)DVPlayer
after looking at your files I don't think it's the video itself that is the problem, they don't jerk on my computer but I suspect it's the embedded data which the player can't decode that is causing the problem

So:
1)MPC
2)Registrator Viewer
3)DVPlayer

I saw your recorded video. You can try to play the video in this mode to solve your problem. What is the resolution of your video?

1590201499386.png

I saw your recorded video. You can try to play the video in this mode to solve your problem. What is the resolution of your video?
his videos playback smooth on my computer (core i7-6700, 6GB RTX2060, 32GB ram, SSD drives) in normal or HD mode, the files are only 1080p, but no map detail and the speed info is wrong on one, I think the GPS data in the files may be causing a problem for him with those files

his videos playback smooth on my computer (core i7-6700, 6GB RTX2060, 32GB ram, SSD drives) in normal or HD mode, the files are only 1080p, but no map detail and the speed info is wrong on one, I think the GPS data in the files may be causing a problem for him with those files

He provided two videos yesterday, and I will also implement GPS analysis. Next version will be released.

I watched videos from other registrars, a little better, but there are jerks.
You can add to support and check for yourself:
TrendVision TDR-718GP
NEOLINE G-Tech X74

TrendVision TDR-718GP ,
This video is not the chip scheme of novatek, it should be AMBA. I haven't got the GPS resolution protocol about AMBA yet

Good player with GPS. Only when playing files with Viofo A119 V3, the image twitches a little. I think that this shortcoming will be eliminated over time.

Hello everyone, I need to support more dash cam equipment, please provide me more GPS video, and indicate the model of dash cam equipment.

The person who provides GPS video to me will get a software registration code.
The activity ended when I received GPS video from 100 users.

Hello everyone, I need to support more dash cam equipment, please provide me more GPS video, and indicate the model of dash cam equipment.

The person who provides GPS video to me will get a software registration code.
The activity ended when I received GPS video from 100 users.
How would you like to receive the video files?

Back