A bunch of my own dash cam videos......

hehe be careful what you ask for :)

We have some honk for protesters too, but they protest our welfare system for not beeing good enough, and granted it do also fail too often, but it is sure as hell not something we Danes put too few of our tax money towards.
So i am not honking with my measly factory horn.

Last edited:
Went to the local market and as we were leaving, passed by a group of protesters holding up signs that said "Honk for Justice" :unsure:

I was more than happy to oblige ;)

Camera(s) used:

Insta360 OneX
BlueSkySea B2W
That was a good one :LOL:

I've always been a bit superstitious when it came to bad luck
huh.gif

Never walk behind ladders, never step on a crack, don't break mirrors, etc., etc.

A big one for me is Black Cats
erm-ah.gif

If a black cat crosses my path, I simply change my path
shrug.gif

I don't care if I'm on a busy street, I'll throw it into reverse and bust a J-turn cause I don't need no bad luck
sad.gif

Case in point, years ago I was on my way back to my shop from downtown Orlando after a meet with the Fuel Sluts and a black cat ran across my path down the street
1zhelp.gif

For whatever reason, I didn't take action in that instance.

Not 20 minutes later, two assholes tried to car jack me and ended up shooting up my Land Cruiser
no2.gif

So yeah, ever since then, I take it a bit more seriously
redface.gif

I actually have several dash cam videos of me stopping dead in the middle of a street and backing up due to some little black furball
doh.gif

Anyhoo, last weekend I got thrown a curve ball after dropping someone off in Brooklyn

Turned down a seedy lookin street on the way home and a little asshole black cat zipped across in front of me
boggled.gif

Stopped me dead in my tracks and since it was a one way street, I threw it in reverse and started backing up only to have another f#cking black cat zip across behind me
mad.gif

I was at a stalemate and didn't know wtf to do
confused.gif

This was late night and I was just too tired to think, so I actually sat there for like 30 minutes debating in my head which cat was blacker than the other
banghead.gif

Luckily, there was no traffic at this time, but I eventually decided to back up as the cat behind me had white socks
shrug.gif

Camera(s) used:

BlueSkySea B2W

I think throwing a pinch of salt over your left shoulder negotiate the black cat problem.
Though spilling of salt have also in itself been a bad omen,,,,,, sort of vary depending on what culture and time you look at it.

For the same reason i have a few of those salt wrappers from restaurants in my car.

I just pinch the cat and throw it over my left shoulder It's lucky for me but not so lucky for the person behind me who now has an insane screeching ball of black fur semi-permanently attached to their face at 4 points with razor-sharp claws :LOL:

Saves on salt too :whistle:

Phil

Haha aircon if fine and all, but really some wind in your face are nice too, my DIY dashmat are very light and like to try and take off too when i am out driving with the windows down.
I combat this by only cracking the front windows a little and then open the ones in the rear doors instead.

I usually drive with all of the windows and both sunroofs wide open with the A/C on full blast lol

Okay, I gotta ask, wazzup with the hand?

Wazzup.jpgWazzup.jpg

@98 SNAKE EATER looks like he and his family are in a flying saucer with the fish eye. I honestly believe this camera would be sufficient in daytime to capture a side swipe or someone hitting the side of your car in parking lot when pulling into a spot. But you'll never be able to identify the car with this camera alone. My guess is that the insta360 will perform poorly at night due and low light conditions.
Okay, I gotta ask, wazzup with the hand?

View attachment 52871View attachment 52871

LOL

Lets just say I'm a bit of a car guy

20190330-162939.jpg

Just scroll down my YouTube channel

As i recall same gear layout as my 1986 Opel Kadett GT 1.6 S, though it also have a #5 gear beside the 3 one
My current Suzuki have the R gear diagonal from that, and #5 above it.

And i do like to drive with one hand on the stick all the time, so if the markings there turned red hot suddenly i would have a somewhat similar mark in my hand.
you can also see that on my steering wheel, the left side have severe wear but the right side look almost new.

Put me in a automatic and i almost need a manual at hand too, if we dont count the truck we rented when my friend moved i think my total mileage in a automatic car are 3 miles in my lifetime so far.

It's the shift pattern from my 70 Trans Am (had her since I was 18 and drove her all through college)

Thing is, as much as I love driving stick, there's no denying autos have come a long way

My 69 Road Runner and 29 coupe both have fully manual valve bodied automatics and they shift way faster and more consistently than any manual

We have some Zombie Apocalypse going on in a section of town. People will come out and pound on your car wanting money if you stop.

Or they'll just stand out in traffic and flip you off when going by and not stopping to give them money, and continue to do so to those following you. God help you if you get stopped by a red light and they are nearby. Some do get run over too.

Front-Cam 2.jpg

Rear-Cam 2.jpg

We have some Zombie Apocalypse going on in a section of town. People will come out and pound on your car wanting money if you stop.

Or they'll just stand out in traffic and flip you off when going by and not stopping to give them money, and continue to do so to those following you. God help you if you get stopped by a red light and they are nearby. Some do get run over too.

View attachment 52873

Elvis Presley says it best....In the Ghetto....

View attachment 52873

View attachment 52874

I got sumthin for them ;)

True Story. I was out driving one day and saw a guy on the street begging at a very busy intersection. I pulled over and asked if he was X person, as he looked familiar. I went to school with this guy 25 years ago. He readily admitted to me that he can make very good money begging. No Taxes straight profit. Don't get me wrong, the guy looks like he lived a hard life and I'm sure some of his stories are heart felt. However, he made no beef about how much he can make in a day.

You are better off donating to causes that help the homeless (mental health, food banks, etc) than to hand them money. My honest opinion.

True Story. I was out driving one day and saw a guy on the street begging at a very busy intersection. I pulled over and asked if he was X person, as he looked familiar. I went to school with this guy 25 years ago. He readily admitted to me that he can make very good money begging. No Taxes straight profit. Don't get me wrong, the guy looks like he lived a hard life and I'm sure some of his stories are heart felt. However, he made no beef about how much he can make in a day.

You are better off donating to causes that help the homeless (mental health, food banks, etc) than to hand them money. My honest opinion.

True story, one night I took my coupe out for a test run after doing a little motor work and she shut down in the middle of the street just a couple miles from my shop :sick:

Turned out to be a loose ground wire for the ignition (easy fix), but I didn't have any tools on me, so I just waited for one of my guys to bring a flatbed :confused:

While waiting, this homeless dude walks up and says "hey man, beautiful ride!!......can you spare any change? I haven't eaten in days"

I told him thanks, but I didn't have change on me.

He said "that's ok, do you mind if I take a few pictures?"

I was dumbfounded, but said sure, knock yourself out.

At this point, he whipped out a brand new iPhone and started snapping away like paparazzi :oops:

And here I am taking a pic of him taking a pic of my car with my POS Nokia flip phone :wtf:

cellbumobt-1.jpg

Back