SG9663DR recieved.

When i said labeling the cables i mean the little ones on the main unit, make no sense to label the 2 extension chords.
with the DC i am used to the A camera are the front camera and the B camera are the rear camera, but that was not how it was the way i accidentally wired it up, so i had to shut down unplug and switch the 2 wires to get back to "normal "

No there are labels on, but i think it just say camera, and of course if they dont pan put as you like it, switching them over are no problem.
But after so man years with the DC i am so used to A being the front camera, it would totally throw me off if that changed.

But i barely read the labels on anything, it after all only go together 1 way aside for the 2 cameras.
At first i was i little apprehensive about those multi connectors, but they work really well, just me that have to let go being a grumpy old fart afraid of changes.

Yeah i also said

BTW 2.0. It would be nice if the 2 camera wires was marked with camera 1 and camera 2 ( i dont think they are )

Cuz i was going so fast i dident really pay attention to the labels :)

But if they are, good stuff make it easier, i would probably still have messed it up as i laid out all the wires from where they connected to the main unit and back somewhere thru the car, so i would still have had to take a chance on which wire was for what camera cuz i would have been in too much of a hurry to ever think about marking one of the camera wires.

Its a damn thing when you are in whirlwind mode.

Cuz i was going so fast i dident really pay attention to the labels :)
The DR really isn't a camera most people should attempt to install in a hurry. But I get that yours is a temporary installation and you are used to fitting cameras, so you can probably go faster than most of us.

Back