Vito94

Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Hello, *sorry for my English*

Today I buy 322GW model and I follow instructions to fully charg on USB cable, so I did it like 3h and blue light is gone so fully charged, and I went to car, and before I do anything I gate alert on screen *battery low connect in the car adapter* like what's happening it was charged fully in house and should be keep like that around 30min, oke, i fast plug camera on cigarette lighter adapter but still not charging my camera, still showing alert low battery, and on nextbase adapter where is connected is not lighting small blue light, so i try my USB adapter for charging phone he work normally....so what's happening...first fully charged but battery keep like 2min and turn off, and now this new cigarette adapter not working ....also I have connect rear window camera if that means something.... any advice, or tomorrow I go replace all new camera and try again.....thanks for help

Welcome to the world of nextbase... Your be forever charging the god damn thing lol

If its under warranty I'd take back & ask for a replacement

Hello, *sorry for my English*

Today I buy 322GW model and I follow instructions to fully charg on USB cable, so I did it like 3h and blue light is gone so fully charged, and I went to car, and before I do anything I gate alert on screen *battery low connect in the car adapter* like what's happening it was charged fully in house and should be keep like that around 30min, oke, i fast plug camera on cigarette lighter adapter but still not charging my camera, still showing alert low battery, and on nextbase adapter where is connected is not lighting small blue light, so i try my USB adapter for charging phone he work normally....so what's happening...first fully charged but battery keep like 2min and turn off, and now this new cigarette adapter not working ....also I have connect rear window camera if that means something.... any advice, or tomorrow I go replace all new camera and try again.....thanks for help
Check out my recent post in this section on hardwiring the 322GW. You may find my experience interesting.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J 322GW 5