Which Action camera is best for me??

Artcat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi, everyone I am new to this forum. I created this account to ask some of the experienced users about a action camera.

First of all Im into "audio" production and know everything about it... but as far as video not so much...

So here is my question. I was looking into getting a action camera that I can use to record my cats, while playing with them, mostly using a head strap.

I went to amazon and got a cheap one that says 4k and had alot of good reviews. But I guess if its good to alot of people it might not be good to some, like me...

I bought the Dragon touch 4k which was about $50.

I received it and after getting to know the camera and playing with the settings, I have to say Im not impressed at all.

The quality just seems kinda blurry and the resolution somewhat delay when moving and the color is flat dead. Even though I tried turning on every light in the room thinking it might be my lighting.

All I want is to show in the videos that I record, How my eyes see.. I guess that includes the human vision range , color , resolution etc...

Do I need a Gopro? the pro videos I see have very good quality, and I dont know why this says 4k. really?

anyways Ill post my youtube link here that I recorded using the dragon touch 4k. I had to do some color adjustment with a video software, but you'll see what I mean.

Thank you in advance!

Welcome to DCT @Artcat :)
We have a few action cam users here, but the real expertise for them can be found HERE at the "Goprawn" forums which DCT member "Nutsey" runs. The good folks there can probably get you a better answer than most of us here can give ;)

Phil

Welcome to DCT @Artcat :)
We have a few action cam users here, but the real expertise for them can be found HERE at the "Goprawn" forums which DCT member "Nutsey" runs. The good folks there can probably get you a better answer than most of us here can give ;)

Phil
Thank you very much for responding, OK I will post there!

Get an insta360 go. Short burst of video. But small and easy to edit.

Back