70MAI Pro custom firmware.

NO20200724-212150-000026.png
V6 WDR with slight improvements. Shot under 5-10lux lighting conditions and ~20-25km/h speed. Anyone eager to compete?

Last edited:
Can I ask someone with 60Hz electric mains to share a V6 low light video sample?

License plates readability at ~25-30 km/h and 5-10 lux of illuminance with my new V7 1.1.0na MULTIPATCH fw. Stock low beam halogen H4 headlights.
Download and watch in full RGB range (0-255).

Hi Nutsey,

where can i find / download your new V7 1.1.0na MULTIPATCH fw ?
Thanks for your work....

Hi Nutsey,
thanks for your work!!
Here I have a suggestion ....sometimes it happens that the internal battery is completely discharged. And I noticed that it needs a good power source higher than 1A, otherwise it goes into the boot loop and cannot stabilize to allow the wifi connection with the smartphone. Obviously the date and time is completely wrong, so I ask you if you can integrate the auto-synchronization function of the time and date into the firmware, via wifi, with the smartphone. This is because the wifi connects itself, even if the date and time is wrong. Thank you!!

p.s. I'm ready to test new V7 1.1.0na MULTIPATCH fw :))

Last edited:
Can you change the time after which it enters the parking detection mode? He turns off the car and slam the door and the camera records the incident.

Hi all,
is there some version with gps speed and position data information, please? I have bought new camera and these information is available only if I play video in Mai70 app.

Thans for help.

Hi all,
is there some version with gps speed and position data information, please? I have bought new camera and these information is available only if I play video in Mai70 app.

Thans for help.
I remember seeing that the data is embedded in the metadata of the video. Google found this: https://int-bbs.70mai.com.cn/?thread-356.htm but i've not tried it. Looks like you can extract the data and convert it to the video subtitles to give the option of displaying it. There's other suggestions in the comments of that post.

Back