How to read GPS data from A119-G V3 FW2.3 from .TS file? DashCamViewer cannot see GPS data in that files.

Obi-Wan

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Hi All,

How can I read GPS data from A119-G V3 FW2.3 from .TS file?
DashCamViewer cannot see GPS data in that files. From .MP4 everything works OK, but from .TS only the video is showing, no GPS data is read by DCV.
Is the GPS data even put into .TS files?

I'm sure .TS is a new feature in DCV so maybe teething problems.

Is the GPS data even put into .TS files?
That might depend on the camera, it is definitely in some TS files, probably best to contact DashcamViewer for an accurate answer, and to get it fixed if the issue is on their side.

Was going to test DCV with .ts and it's GPS but internet connection went dead and I'm just getting back online after many hours of head-scratching trying to fix the crap. Cold and rainy, cam and car still in van, try again after work tomorrow :rolleyes:

Phil

DVplayer supports .TS and GPS playback also
Unfortunately not .TS files from VIOFO A119-G V3. The GPS coordinates are multiplied by 100, which causes them unusable on a map.

viofo_gps.JPG

Was going to test DCV with .ts and it's GPS but internet connection went dead and I'm just getting back online after many hours of head-scratching trying to fix the crap. Cold and rainy, cam and car still in van, try again after work tomorrow :rolleyes:

Phil
DCV currently do not support GPS data from .TS files made by VIOFO A119-G V3 (.MP4 files works OK). I am in touch with DCV author to resolve this.

Hello, please provide a TS video to me, I try my best to solve this problem
Just sent you a PM with link to a file with GPS in .ts format from the B4K camera.

Phil

Back