Date and Time Stamp Bug?

OptimalKiller

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Street Guardian SG9663DR
So for the last couple of days been running SG9663DR so far everything has been good, however I have noticed a bug maybe, was just reviewing the video footage, and I noticed my Date and Time stamp was missing on the Front cam video footage on all the videos on, rear camera video was fine had the Date and Time stamp.

Upon reboot of the DVR everything was o.k date and time stamp was working on all the videos, out of the 5 days of testing this has only occurred once. Just thought I would bring it to @jokiin attention.
as a separate issue or quality improvement, it would be handy if the Street Guardian Android app had the ability when swiping on the live view display, you could switch between PIP,Rear Cam,Front cam just by swiping the live video, instead of having to go into settings and change the view.

Also as an addition to play the recorded video without having to download it first, you may already have this option on the app, but it would not work for me.

Cheers

A few of us had a revert to default time/date in the early days, in my case it happened if my car had been sitting parked for 18 - 20 hours ( shorter and everything was okay )
In my case the problem was terminated by replacing the 8 year old seemingly okay battery in my car.

I think something will also be done in firmware in this regard.

Having the camera live previews on a reel you could swipe left or right on to change things sound good. (y)

I still have severe wifi connection issues on my DR, so are really not able to do that ( tried in vain to connect a few days ago )

yes Wi-Fi can be hit n miss especially on 2.4ghz. 5ghz does improve on connection reliability, especially if you are in a crowded wifi zone area, the joys of city living.....
would be nice if more hardware manufacturers provided dual wifi band 2.4/5ghz on dashcams.

But I am not sure if the average person cares for such a feature.

So for the last couple of days been running SG9663DR so far everything has been good, however I have noticed a bug maybe, was just reviewing the video footage, and I noticed my Date and Time stamp was missing on the Front cam video footage on all the videos on, rear camera video was fine had the Date and Time stamp.
what firmware version is on the camera now?

as a separate issue or quality improvement, it would be handy if the Street Guardian Android app had the ability when swiping on the live view display, you could switch between PIP,Rear Cam,Front cam just by swiping the live video, instead of having to go into settings and change the view.
that likely won't happen as the app just mirrors what's on the display and is dependent on the camera settings as to what it can display

Also as an addition to play the recorded video without having to download it first, you may already have this option on the app, but it would not work for me.
files do need to be downloaded first, that's correct

@jokiin

I am running firmware version DR200525V1.09

thanks will do this tomorrow. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jokiin SG9663DR 70
Bobcat101 SG9663DR 974
Back