Unable to make a wifi connection

Russelluk

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
no matter what i try this new camera will not connect at all ive read the manual, i have followed youtube vids, but to no avail. so its gone back in the box and stuffed under the bed lol. just a footnote it also gets very warm and i only had it powerd up for around 10 minutes as well.

Absolutely no problems here in that regard, not even needed to do the old airplane mode trick

What phone do you have

Absolutely no problems here in that regard, not even needed to do the old airplane mode trick

What phone do you have
Samsung galaxy thingy, going to try on my daughters phone first before i launch it lol.

So you see the wifi it broadcast alright, just can not connect to it ?

I have that problem on another brand camera, just can not connect to its wifi, and i have tried to reload the firmware to totally reset it and what not.
At first it was fine, but then one day i tried to change the name and password of the wifi and since then it have been a problem, and installing new firmware and going with the default things do not work.
I can connect some times but its like once every few months, which are just even more strange.

Make sure the 5GHz setting matches the phone, and try putting the phone right next to the camera while it connects...

You also need to turn the A139 wifi on, which should be confirmed by the voice, and then the voice should say when the phone connects. How far do you get?

Does the phone ever see the camera in it's list of available wifi connections?

ive had to use my daughters phone to set it up, for some reason my own mobile would not connect, but anyway its done now guys thanks for help and direction on this

Must be your phone then, which almost make me think you have a fruit phone, cuz the users of those always seem to have extra hoops to jump thru to make simple things work.

NOT ! that Android are much better.

I am using a xiaomi MI9 phone with my A139

Must be your phone then, which almost make me think you have a fruit phone, cuz the users of those always seem to have extra hoops to jump thru to make simple things work.

NOT ! that Android are much better.

I am using a xiaomi MI9 phone with my A139
Maybe if you had actually owned/used a “fruit phone” you wouldn’t be so ignorant about how simple and intuitive they are to use.

Yes never tried one of those, i found the brand and its users too arrogant already back in the ipod / imac days, before phones got "smart"
Also i dont say they are complicated to use, i dont think any phone are, but it do seem like those phones "often" require a bit extra, for instance you can plug just about any OTG card reader into a android phone, with a apple you have to make sure the one you want to get work.
But my disdain for any phone are the same, or within fractions of a %, in this regard i am sort of hoping my mother die soon, as the old sick lady are the sole reason i carry a phone.

Also i dont say they are complicated to use, i dont think any phone are, but it do seem like those phones "often" require a bit extra, for instance you can plug just about any OTG card reader into a android phone, with a apple you have to make sure the one you want to get work.
they've one upped themselves this year, plug a generic USB Type-C hub into the new Macbook and it bricks the computer

Hehe yeah i read that, thats a lot happening for a very little deed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Z A139 0
B A139 6
mentadent A139 2
V A139 3
mentadent A139 0
Back