Which fuse?

Antoeknee

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
After much deliberation selected a 2 channel A139 to replace my aging and I increasingly unreliable dash cam setup.

Will be hard wiring and want to use parking guard this time, so if anyone can recommend which fuse to tap into on a 2012 Mondeo that would be helpful.

You'll need the HK3-C hardwire kit, and 2 circuits to tap into- one is always on12V and the other is IGN switched. Can't tell you which ones to tap into.

Phil

i got a dirt cheap LED probe tester for when i installed my first hard wire kit, and then went by the car manual trying none essential fuses to see what was ACC and which was live all the time. ( in a 2012 Suzuki car )

Thanks for replies. Have ordered the hardware kit at same time as cam.

Bit of investigation with my multimeter ahead.

Hope your fuse box are better located than mine, which for a guy in my age and physical condition are just about as bad as it can get.

Hope your fuse box are better located than mine, which for a guy in my age and physical condition are just about as bad as it can get.
Yep, just in the glove box. So should be relatively easy.

mine is in drive foot well way up under the dashboard below the A piller, so have to contort my old body to positions it should not really endure at the age of 54

Back