Can't Play File in Cloud Menu Smartphone App

LightSamurai

Reaction score
Country
France
Hi

I Bought Blackvue DR750X-2CH with B124X battery this week for my second car
But i can't view any video on Cloud with my phone ( Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 ), I tried to read a video on another phone ( Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro) and it's the same issue.
The message " Reading failure " appears all the time when i try read any video on the App cloud. but the Live View Work....
When i want to watch a video in Wifi " Your device cant play this video file "....

i also have an DR750S-2CH with B124X Battery on the first car, and the video works perfectly on the 2 phones, However its the same codec H.264 for DR750S ans DR750X

I'm with the BlackVue Support Since May 29, but no result now

I've Already tried to change the SDCARD in the cam but it's the same problem...

i also tried to use the cam with 4 phones

* Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 (MIUI 12.0.3 ) Version BlackVue App 3.19

* Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 (MIUI 12.0.3 ) Version BlackVue App 3.19

* Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro (MIUI 12.0.2) Version BlackVue App 3.19

* And Samsung Galaxy Note 3 ( Android 5.0 ) Version BlackVue App 3.19

MIUI 12 based on Android 11
On the 3 Xiaomi test it did not work same issue, but on the old Samsung Galaxy Not 3 it works

i also tried to watch a video with the older version BlackVue App 3.17, but it still not work

it seems an incompatibility with some brands of phone.

if i download any video on my phone, i cant watch the video, " Your device cant play this video file "
but if I watch it by VLC it works

it not works on my 3 Xiaomi Phones Up to date, I also tried Wipe all data and Factory Reset , and it still not works ( same issue for cloud or Wifi video ).

i have short clip to see what is happening when i try to watch a video https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Y9jeewZa8H_vLjZhWBl4qzpZY4hEooH3?usp=sharing

I don't know what to do.....

Thx for reading
if someone has an idea....

Since your Cloud live view works for the DR750S-2CH, can you try connecting your DR750X-2CH to that hotspot network and see if Cloud live view works?

Since your Cloud live view works for the DR750S-2CH, can you try connecting your DR750X-2CH to that hotspot network and see if Cloud live view works?
Hi,

effectively, cloud live view works for 2 cam, but if I Would like to watch video on the cloud or event auto-upload, its not works

I had a New reply from blackvue 2nd level, it's probably due to the Audio codec, beacause the S series use AAC and the X series use MP3, its the only difference with s an x Series, video codec it's the same codec H.264.

maybe this cause a blockage in the app, i dont know
The QA team it's on the matter now.

I have the same problem with a BlackVue DR900X-2CH dashcam and MIUI 12+ phone. It works OK on Samsung One UI and in MIUI 11. I contacted support in March but they weren't helpful.

Back