Calibrated G-Sensor Firmware 12 / 15 / 21Mbps bit-rate v1.12.03

Is the blue LED disabled in these FWs? :)

Update: After testing the 21 mbit FW it seems the LED is DISABLED :)

Niko, is this the current best FW version?
(best night vision, park mode, bit-rate, G-sensor, etc)
It seems to be the newest. I just received my Pano2 and am looking for which version to update with.
Thanks.

Niko, is this the current best FW version?
(best night vision, park mode, bit-rate, G-sensor, etc)
It seems to be the newest. I just received my Pano2 and am looking for which version to update with.
Thanks.
Its latest at the moment, but stay in touch. Developer constantly improving FW on basis of majority suggestions.

So far so good with the G sensor set to the lowest setting on the new 21 Mbps fw.

Last edited:
So far so good with the G sensor set to the lowest setting on the new 21 Mbps fw.
I agree, I updated yesterday to the 15 Mbps version, set the g-sensor to the lowest setting and haven't had a single event triggered so far. I've only driven home and back to work this morning, but I even went through a couple of railroad crossings in bad shape that I was sure would trigger even the lowest setting and they didn't... So far so good!

Calibrated G-sensor firmware for Panorama II - 18 Mbps will or not.

I just updated mine recently, the new 21Mbps is amazing :) I think I'll go back to 15Mbps though. I did notice the default G-Sensor was too sensitive kept going off so adjusted it to Low as well. (good to go)

Is there a 21Mbps version with the blue LED enabled? I like the screen OFF, but the LED ON. Perhaps the LED could be an option set via the menu rather than via firmware?

Last edited:
Is there a 21Mbps version with the blue LED enabled? I like the screen OFF, but the LED ON. Perhaps the LED could be an option set via the menu rather than via firmware?

You mean, you got new version of Panorama with front blue LED ( security LED ), or you talking about LED that is beside LCD screen, so called operational LED which shows you status of recording ?

You mean, you got new version of Panorama with front blue LED ( security LED ), or you talking about LED that is beside LCD screen, so called operational LED which shows you status of recording ?

Apologies, I haven't tried it yet since I just did the upgrade. If there is an LED on the front of the camera ( I have no idea if there is, I definitely want it off) but the status LED flashing blue while driving is useful.

Apologies, I haven't tried it yet since I just did the upgrade. If there is an LED on the front of the camera ( I have no idea if there is, I definitely want it off) but the status LED flashing blue while driving is useful.

When have you bought your Panorama 2?

But the useful status flashing led is still functioning on all these firmware updates ;)

21Mbps FW is set to disable a front security blue led.

Thanks Niko. I'll be testing the 21Mpbs bitrate later today and I just ordered a 64GB Samsung card.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Charles II / S 5
singlespeed II / S 5
Gabolinche II / S 2
Back