DVPlayer for Windows and Mac

You put the txt file in the same directory as the video file
Thank you!
yes now it works! Or almost works;-) I see some data but still:
No tracks on the map - but as I see Latitude (north in my case - positive double) and Longitude (west in my case - negative double) shows correctly.
Speed shows incorrectly - possible it related to 1. or possible it get info from another column.
Will continue to investigate

Thank you!
yes now it works! Or almost works;-) I see some data but still:
No tracks on the map - but as I see Latitude (north in my case - positive double) and Longitude (west in my case - negative double) shows correctly.
Speed shows incorrectly - possible it related to 1. or possible it get info from another column.
Will continue to investigate
You can set the map type through the menu

You can set the map type through the menu
Hello!

Found one more bug. If I have in the GPS coordinates file too many entities application take a lot to show the map. For example for google map:
10 files in the folder -> 406 entities in the GPS coordinates file -> 0:20 sec to show google map with tracking.
15 files in the folder -> 608 entities in the GPS coordinates file -> 0:46 sec to show google map with tracking.
20 files in the folder -> 810 entities in the GPS coordinates file -> 1:38 minutes to show google map with tracking.
30 files in the folder -> 1213 entities in the GPS coordinates file -> 3:14 minutes to show google map with tracking.
My flesh drive has 350 files in the folder and ~ 14k entities in the GPS coordinates file and It newer shows it for me.

I have two channel video - one is full HD second one is 2.7K

In system resources:
I see that one of CPU core loaded ~ 80-90%% all other cores almost idle.
Memory more that 16G empty,
SSD/USB (I have USB card reader) not more that 1% used,
Intel GPU ~ 35-60%% (mostly 3D ) nvidia GPU = 0%
network also almost idle.

ping to api.google.com
Pinging api.l.google.com [142.251.32.36] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 142.251.32.36: bytes=32 time=18ms TTL=112
Reply from 142.251.32.36: bytes=32 time=16ms TTL=112

Ping statistics for 142.251.32.36:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 16ms, Maximum = 18ms, Average = 17ms

In the application settings "Track linking" set to "Up to 50 videos". if I change it to "single video" or "all videos" nothing changed for me. I have no idea what it can be.

Last edited:
Hello!

Found one more bug. If I have in the GPS coordinates file too many entities application take a lot to show the map. For example for google map:
10 files in the folder -> 406 entities in the GPS coordinates file -> 0:20 sec to show google map with tracking.
15 files in the folder -> 608 entities in the GPS coordinates file -> 0:46 sec to show google map with tracking.
20 files in the folder -> 810 entities in the GPS coordinates file -> 1:38 minutes to show google map with tracking.
30 files in the folder -> 1213 entities in the GPS coordinates file -> 3:14 minutes to show google map with tracking.
My flesh drive has 350 files in the folder and ~ 14k entities in the GPS coordinates file and It newer shows it for me.

I have two channel video - one is full HD second one is 2.7K

In system resources:
I see that one of CPU core loaded ~ 80-90%% all other cores almost idle.
Memory more that 16G empty,
SSD/USB (I have USB card reader) not more that 1% used,
Intel GPU ~ 35-60%% (mostly 3D ) nvidia GPU = 0%
network also almost idle.

ping to api.google.com
Pinging api.l.google.com [142.251.32.36] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 142.251.32.36: bytes=32 time=16ms TTL=112

Ping statistics for 142.251.32.36:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 16ms, Maximum = 18ms, Average = 17ms

In the application settings "Track linking" set to "Up to 50 videos". if I change it to "single video" or "all videos" nothing changed for me. I have no idea what it can be.
The "All videos" menu: Connect the GPS tracks of the video files in the playlist and display them on the map;
The "Up to 50 videos" menu: Connect the GPS tracks of 50 video files in the playlist and display them on the map;
The "single video" : Display the GPS track of the video being played with a red line on the map
The "OFF" : Play the current video while displaying only the GPS data of the current video onto the map,The red line position on the map is synchronized with the playback progress

The "All videos" menu: Connect the GPS tracks of the video files in the playlist and display them on the map;
The "Up to 50 videos" menu: Connect the GPS tracks of 50 video files in the playlist and display them on the map;
The "single video" : Display the GPS track of the video being played with a red line on the map
The "OFF" : Play the current video while displaying only the GPS data of the current video onto the map,The red line position on the map is synchronized with the playback progress
Thank you! I get it, but I try to point you to another thing. Maybe I'm not so clear. I just want to say that maps loading time depend on numbers of records in the GPS coordinates file. If I have more ~ 2000 entities in it map will never loaded \/ \/ \/.

1679288067740.png

and it not depend which "Track linking" mode selected.

If I have just 10 files in the folder or ~ 400 entities in the GPS coordinates file, map show after 20 seconds:
1679288291631.png

19 seconds picture ^^^^ no map.
23 seconds picture \/ \/ \/ \/ with map

1679288449624.png

and after it loaded, I was able to scroll it back to first second and it will be on the map.

1679288730387.png

I guess it is correct behavior.

In case if I have around that 1200 entities in the GPS coordinates file, map loaded in ~ 200 second and if I have more that 2000 entities in the GPS coordinates file map endlessly loaded like on first picture and it is a not correct.

I have an issue, using wolfbox g900, GPS data is not showing up correctly speed gets stuck with a speed of the beginning of the video and wont change, any suggestions?

Thank you! I get it, but I try to point you to another thing. Maybe I'm not so clear. I just want to say that maps loading time depend on numbers of records in the GPS coordinates file. If I have more ~ 2000 entities in it map will never loaded \/ \/ \/.

View attachment 64510

and it not depend which "Track linking" mode selected.

If I have just 10 files in the folder or ~ 400 entities in the GPS coordinates file, map show after 20 seconds:
View attachment 64511

19 seconds picture ^^^^ no map.
23 seconds picture \/ \/ \/ \/ with map

View attachment 64512

and after it loaded, I was able to scroll it back to first second and it will be on the map.

View attachment 64513

I guess it is correct behavior.

In case if I have around that 1200 entities in the GPS coordinates file, map loaded in ~ 200 second and if I have more that 2000 entities in the GPS coordinates file map endlessly loaded like on first picture and it is a not correct.
Hello, it takes time for the software to parse GPS data. The dvplayer will parse the GPS data one by one from the video files in the playlist. The parsing time for a video file is approximately 2 seconds.

I have an issue, using wolfbox g900, GPS data is not showing up correctly speed gets stuck with a speed of the beginning of the video and wont change, any suggestions?
Hello, have you requested the latest firmware from Wolfbox G900? They have already updated the latest firmware to address this issue

Was late? Please send me a code

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi michanya,
If you love spam, then just leave your email addy as is.
Not a good idea to post personal info on any open forum.
Otherwise, just edit it so that "anyone" reading this thread will not be able to add you to "their" list & start sending you heaps of garbage.

Can a moderator edit the email addy...please.

Hello DVPlayer,
Just downloaded.
But for some reason icons is missing. Can I resolve it?
Ready to pay....
2023-12-24 18_14_03-DVPlayer.png

Last edited:
Hi, I have a camera using the Mstar 8836 chipset, but the software can't decode GPS data. Could this software support this camera?

Hello, please reinstall it to see if it can solve this problem
Reinstalled - the same result.
Looks like my PC with win 10 not supported some graphics types but only in your app, never happened before.
Installed to another computer - looks fine.
Installed in: C:\Program Files (x86)\DVPlayer
And I can't find any icons in this directory. Where those icons located?
Thank you.

Last edited:
Do you have any antivirus software on your computer that mistakenly deleted these image files from my program
Reinstalled - the same result.
Looks like my PC with win 10 not supported some graphics types but only in your app, never happened before.
Installed to another computer - looks fine.
Installed in: C:\Program Files (x86)\DVPlayer
And I can't find any icons in this directory. Where those icons located?
Thank you.

Hi, I have a camera using the Mstar 8836 chipset, but the software can't decode GPS data. Could this software support this camera?
Hello, can you provide me with a video download link containing GPS data. We will do our best to adapt to this video

Do you have any antivirus software on your computer that mistakenly deleted these image files from my program
No antivirus,
Can you send me locations for images please?

could it be a missing codec ? though if that was the case it should also be problematic to play the file on the computer with a regular player

Back