Which new firmware do you prefer using on Marcus 3, 3.0 or 3.1?

cheery3853

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hey guys
I just checked Vico official website. They just launched two new firmwares.
I just updated mine with 3.0 because I like 60 fps smoother recording footages comparing with 30fps.
I don't have a 64gb card with me. Please let me know know will 64G micro sd card will work on the new firmware or not.

Yes the 64gb works fine now

Great, thanks for the information. By the way, does 3.0/3.1 all compatible with 64gb micro sd?
I'm on 3.1 with a Transcend 64GB card now working that did not pre update.

I'm on 3.1 with a Transcend 64GB card now working that did not pre update.
Great. I wonder know how stable these Micro sd cards working on Marcus 3 units because there were lots of WF1 got card errors. So I tested lots different Micro SD, and the better resolution is using Transcend and Sandisk. What about your guys?
Please correct my idea if I am wrong. Thanks.

Last edited:
If we update to 3.1, is it possible to downgrade to 3.0 /1.1G?

If we update to 3.1, is it possible to downgrade to 3.0 /1.1G?
With the TF2+P you could downgrade. I'm guessing you can do the same with the Marcus 3 to go between 3.0/3.1 but you would need the 1.1 file put it on a memory card and do the upgrade steps with it. The Camera came with 1.0/1.1, but i don't know of any place for the actual firmware file.

Dash Cams Australia sell Samsung class 10's for the cameras, there is so much fake ones on the net in particular eBay thats its to risky to buy elsewhere. On eBay they selling as Clas 10's but are really class 4's at best. So pay the extra and get quality from a reliable source. Nothing worse than camera failing on the money shot LOL

Back