DOD LS400W stops recording

Pevek80

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Dash Cam
DOD LS400W
I bought DOD LS400W at eBay and couldn't check it up totally before the 45 days term. Now I can't return it. I am satisfied with the recording quality, but it stops recording after the memory card is full (Kingston 16Gb, 10 class). I tried different cards (2Gb, 4Gb, ets.) but recording stops anyway. I bought a MicroSD Card Samsung 16Gb, 10 class, and the problem repeated again. I think that the problem is not in hardware, but in firmware. Are there new firmwares for the LS400W that I have?

I bought DOD LS400W at eBay and couldn't check it up totally before the 45 days term. Now I can't return it. I am satisfied with the recording quality, but it stops recording after the memory card is full (Kingston 16Gb, 10 class). I tried different cards (2Gb, 4Gb, ets.) but recording stops anyway. I bought a MicroSD Card Samsung 16Gb, 10 class, and the problem repeated again. I think that the problem is not in hardware, but in firmware. Are there new firmwares for the LS400W that I have?

Have you selected a cycle recording from the menu ?

Yes, a cycle recording is selected.

Thank you! I'll try to turn on DOD to overnight and check it..

Niko knows this camera very well.

And keep you mind, always restore factory setting if a problem faced, you dont need to think about it!:),

only think when reseting does not work!

Last edited:
Niko knows this camera very well.

And keep you mind, always restore factory setting if a problem faced, you dont need to think about it!:)

This particular ls400w I dont know, I have ls300w, but they both are based on similar hardware.

Haha, I think you know everything!

Back