GuardTrak GT2S model details and info

I only can say that Jokiin and his team earned my trust by not not releasing half-baked product and informing about development problems.
For now I'm using different product ONLY as temporary replacement.

@Jokkin
Keep up the good work and thank you for your honesty!!!

Last edited:
Think it's challenging you should see it from my side, frustrating as hell

Can quite imagine the frustration,stress and anger given I have 'been there' in the dim and distant past but most do not understand this aspect from the designer/manufactures point of view.

I guess it is easy to say what I said seemingly not giving some thought to the other end of the chain and believe me when I say it was not a 'pop' or 'whinge' but a summary of the situation and as I have already intimated in past posts it is far better to 'get it right and do it once' than bolt for the market with a product that is still in need of much work.

I only can say that Jokiin and his team earned my trust by not not releasing half-baked product and informing about development problems.
For now I'm using different product ONLY as temporary replacement.

@Jokkin
Keep up the good work and thank you for your honesty!!!
Ditto. First, I like what I've seen of the form-factor of the GuardTraks. Seems far better thought-out than many of the others. Second, having had to heatsink mod and power mod and firmware patch and play card swappy games trying to get my 0803 to work reliably...its clear no one else in this market space has ever withheld a product because it was still in need of improvement, so any openly stated delay at all is already head and shoulders above.

Here till the end (or beginning?!)

any news/progress on this as yet?

Or as i call them kangaroo airlines :)

Upps, last post here nearly 6 months ago !??
Any news about the model or is the project still cancelled :(?

Regards

GT2S is cancelled and not going to happen, the 7 series models are just on hold, Ambarella still haven't got the promised functionality happening in the SDK so until such time as they do they won't be happening, no ETA at the moment

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D GuardTrak 4
Z GuardTrak 67
Back