DOD LS430W new buy fake or not help

Morax

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hello all, I am new to this forum! I am looking into buying a DOD LS430W unit, used, seller told me about an hour or so of utility…Says he has the invoice from a reputable ONLINE retailer here in Canada…I have not seen the unit yet…he is asking $140 for it. Has box and all accessories…looks also brand new, as per his comments. Now, my questions are pretty straight forward, 1- is there a way to know if it's a fake unit? 2- Is the price good? 3- is there a way to know of the actual time of operation/usage ? Any input would be appreciated greatly…thanks all! :)

You'd need pictures and the firmware version info so you could search for it to see if it's real.

There's no way of knowing how long the camera has been running for.

To be honest if you're looking to spend that much maybe you'd be better off spending a bit more and getting something like the Panorama which gives you all the parking modes, or if you're not interested in that look at the higher end A7 devices with the OV4689 as they're producing some great footage at resolutions like 2560x1080.

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated, finally picked up a used DOD LS430W for $95.00 No SD, had my own anyways…came in original box, look super new, invoice on hand….so, made him and low offer and he hesitated to finally accept…Altho, I need a second one, so for sure I shall be looking at the A7, i am going over the reviews on it! thanks again!

Back