Yada / Winplus Dashcam in UK Costco

reverend

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Too many
I saw these in Costco in the UK yesterday - it says Full HD on the box but from looking at their website it's Full HD @ 10fps and primarily just a 720p camera.

http://letsyada.com/index.php?id=dashroadcamhd#DESCRIPTION-0

Seems to be quite expensive for old stock - they were going for £49.99 + VAT so £59.98 all in. There are definitely better models out there so if you're in Costco it's worth skipping this and buy some hot dogs with the money you saved instead :)

IMG_2017.JPG IMG_2016.JPG

It'll sell as with all Costco stuff. Not everyone knows the difference and with Costco's great return policy, will be a great stocking stuffer.

It's just a shame they don't have something better spec in there - their return policy is the best though.

I just wish they'd start selling MicroSD cards other than Sandisk - I've already got two from there and had to swap one which was painless. I just walked in and they refunded me there and then without any packaging - didn't even need the receipt.

Plus you can't beat the hot dogs :)

Its about 8-10usd factory price. Quite good margins on this.

Plus you can't beat the hot dogs :)
Don't forget the pizza. Coming from NY, I know pizza and in Mexico Costco pizza was a treat. Oh and Costco was the only place to buy pretzels. Why Mexicans don't like them, I'm not sure.

I'm glad Costco is at least carrying a dash cam and if they sell, they will carry more.

You're not kidding! You do get a bargain 4GB card thrown in there though ;)

Don't forget the pizza. Coming from NY, I know pizza and in Mexico Costco pizza was a treat. Oh and Costco was the only place to buy pretzels. Why Mexicans don't like them, I'm not sure.
Costco pizza is certainly good - it reminds me a lot of Amsterdam pizza too! I've never been to NY but hear you guys do have some great pizza out there!

Hey Rev off topic a bit, is there a cheap mailing method from here to there? I can send you a bunch of Micro Sd cards

Despite the junk quality, I give Yada some credit for at least including photos that are reasonably representative of what might be recorded on a dashcam. It always annoys me when dashcam companies have a picture of a luxury car on the screen, or some other side-view that was (obviously) not recorded with the camera in question.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
yachtnutz Dash Cam Discussion 3