Mini 0806 vs Street Storm CVR-A7810-G

reverend

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Too many
Both cameras were running in the 2560x1080 mode which I am a big fan of.

1-mini.jpg 1-streetstorm.jpg 2-mini.jpg 2-streetstorm.jpg 3-mini.jpg 3-streetstorm.jpg 4-mini.jpg 4-streetstorm.jpg 5-mini.jpg 5-streetstorm.jpg

Last edited:
Correct comparison is when both have the same settings. ;-)

enjoy,
Mtz

I know mate - seemed like a waste of a comparison though :p

I need to work out which lens is in this one actually as the Street Storm forked into two versions with one having a better lens than the original - just like the 0805 and 0806 really!

Oh bugger I really am going to have to run this again - the Street Storm / DODMT camera was delivered with the wrong firmware on it - it's got the Pro firmware which is an F1.8 lens but the physical camera says it's the F2.0

It is a sample though so it could be either!! I'll try again with the none Pro firmware and see what it really is.

Rev...

Be careful posting footage with camera set on gps as it pinpoints your exact location for worldwide viewing.

These ones are all safe mate from a random day out - just got the camera onto the right firmware now. I'll laugh it if makes no difference!

OK it looks like the 0806 was using center mode all along - so we'll see if it still has the advantage tonight now that the Street Storm has the right firmware on it :)

I need to work out which lens is in this one actually as the Street Storm forked into two versions with one having a better lens than the original - just like the 0805 and 0806 really!

0805 and 0806 are more different physically than they are technically

Back