LS300W/GT300W video is blurred (out of focus)

scoobyskub

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Hi,
I bought LS300W/GT300W from givoe (aliexpress), but there's a problem. Videos are blurred on center and right side. I can't see plate numbers and stuff. Night videos are "unwatchable".
Is there any way to fix it in this camera?
Thanks for answers.

Last edited:
If it's only on one side you're unlikely to be able to get it perfect, you may be able to improve it by refocusing the lens

I'm not being a wise guy. Check the lens for a plastic protective transparent lens cover. All four of my cams had them.

If it's only on one side you're unlikely to be able to get it perfect, you may be able to improve it by refocusing the lens
Ok. Is this a good method? https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threa...-focus-a-dashcamera-lens-video-tutorial.8166/
Important question is what is the best glue? I have stuff like super glue, vikol, epoxy (I think it's gonna be the best).

I'm not being a wise guy. Check the lens for a plastic protective transparent lens cover. All four of my cams had them.
Haha, nope man. There is no plastic cover.

Last edited:
Yeah. I think the lens "cover" is made of PP or PE plastic and it's not possible to glue it with "Super Glue". I'm going to use epoxy glue "Poxipol".

Back