Battery Full after all night usage?

Imran123

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have installed a Lukas LK530 in my car to power my dashcam in park mode. The battery is connected directly to the battery in my car to charge itself until I believe a certain voltage or time.

I have not set this up yet and wondering if anyone can help me as the instructions came in korean lol.

I left my car overnight to record and when I checked the car this morning the battery still said FULL? Surely it should have used some of the battery unless I have the battery cutoff on something too low?

If it helps the input was display as on the device 12.2 and the output was 14.6. This was with the engine off.

14.6 is a strong output...the default setting of 12.2 should be fine for winter. the recommended voltage cutoff is 12.1 in summer and 12.3 in winter.

14.6 is a strong output...the default setting of 12.2 should be fine for winter. the recommended voltage cutoff is 12.1 in summer and 12.3 in winter.
Thanks for the info.

After a few days I got battery drained messages on my onboard computer, I've managed to source the English version of the manual and set the voltage cutoff to 12.4v. It looks like its working as its supposed to now without any issues for more than a week.

Back